Who's in the cat 4 storm now

The clerk that answered the phone, where ever you called, is wrong. There are multiple links to state.gov and CBP websites in that thread that state what is required. There is also a link the Royal Caribbean's website that confirms the information and also provides you with links to the correct information. You can choose to believe what you want.

Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. Win or lose you are still......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The clerk that answered the phone, where ever you called, is wrong. There are multiple links to state.gov and CBP websites in that thread that state what is required. There is also a link the Royal Caribbean's website that confirms the information and also provides you with links to the correct information. You can choose to believe what you want.

There you go again.........please STOP. I called the number on the passport application, how stupid do you think I am?

And when has anyone believed anything Royal has to say? Everyone on these boards know how correct they are and come here.

Again, Please stop with the bullying and harassing me!!! And your know it all rudeness.

I rescind my truce statement, I was trying to be the better person. Case closed!

Edited by Ocean Dancer

There you go again.........please STOP. I called the number on the passport application, how stupid do you think I am?

And when has anyone believed anything Royal has to say? Everyone on these boards know how correct they are and come here.

Again, Please stop with the bullying and harassing me!!! And your know it all rudeness.

I rescind my truce statement, I was trying to be the better person. Case closed!

One of you needs to be the better person and ignore the other. Believe it or not there are others in this forum as well. It's the internet. Life will go on if you aren't proved right. Seriously. Lay down your pride and get on with your day.

I hate to fuel the fire, but what you were told from whomever you spoke with WAS MISTAKEN.. Accept it and move on.. You are not being bullied or harassed. You are told you were given wrong info..

I hate to fuel the fire, but what you were told from whomever you spoke with WAS MISTAKEN.. Accept it and move on.. You are not being bullied or harassed. You are told you were given wrong info..

Drop it. You've made your point. Move on.

Remember a SMALL sailing ship under the Carnival brand named Fanthom? ...
I sailed several times with Barefoot Cruises and was on the Fantome.

Carnival Cruise Line Corporation has a subsidiary line, Fathom, with one ship (MV Adonia [ex-P&O]).

I doubt that Barefoot Cruises or its vessel Fantome ever had any relationship with CCL, but if you can show otherwise I will stand corrected.

I sailed several times with Barefoot Cruises and was on the Fantome.

Carnival Cruise Line Corporation has a subsidiary line, Fathom, with one ship (MV Adonia [ex-P&O]).

I doubt that Barefoot Cruises or its vessel Fantome ever had any relationship with CCL, but if you can show otherwise I will stand corrected.

The officers on our Carnival cruise soon after the tragic event said so. No , I do not remember his name, but we cruised on the Fascination, and he did say they did not want any more questions on the subject. That is all I can add.

Edited by Ocean Dancer

One of you needs to be the better person and ignore the other. Believe it or not there are others in this forum as well. It's the internet. Life will go on if you aren't proved right. Seriously. Lay down your pride and get on with your day.

I moved on a long time ago. The last post I answered was a post directed at me.

dont know for sure????? But not as stupid as you i would think !!!!

Fish, I opened this thread as I knew you were the original poster and thought you had something useful to add.

Your comment was very immature, as you can see I was harassed and bullied yesterday for the stupidest thing, over and over. You are setting yourself up for more of the same thing.

There are many posters here who require a notary stamp on any info you post.

I wish you had not brought this thread up to the front for that silly comment as it does concern ME. And I was one of the posters that DID answer part of your question.

When I asked the question I never wanted anyone to have a bad cruise I always liked being in big seas. And some of my best pictures are of huge waves breaking over the bow of the ship of which one was published.

WOW never knew what a sh#t storm this question would be.:eek: :D.

When I asked the question I never wanted anyone to have a bad cruise I always liked being in big seas. And some of my best pictures are of huge waves breaking over the bow of the ship of which one was published.

WOW never knew what a sh#t storm this question would be.:eek: :D.

Absolutely nothing wrong with coming back to your thread. Sounds like you would have liked the seas we just had on the September 3rd sailing of Anthem. We were supposed to go due east, directly across the top of Hermine and then turn south to Bermuda and avoid the majority of the storm. Hermine decided to track to the east farther than planned and made things interesting.:eek::p

Any one on a ship in the storm and how bad is it with pictures.

ME!

AHHHHH ... crash .... OMG .... AHHHHHH .. BANG! .... ARRRRGHHHHH !! .... HELLLLLLLP MEEE.... GURGLE GURGLE ....

Cant take any pix tho ... camera washed away .. sorry

AHHHHHHH ... THIS SUCKS !!!

Some people need to take a chill pill and let it go...................not worth antagonizing everyone...........;) :)

Share smiles and hugs freely and make the world a better place.

ME!

AHHHHH ... crash .... OMG .... AHHHHHH .. BANG! .... ARRRRGHHHHH !! .... HELLLLLLLP MEEE.... GURGLE GURGLE ....

Cant take any pix tho ... camera washed away .. sorry

AHHHHHHH ... THIS SUCKS !!!

Well I hope at the very least they comp you a few drinks for this unnecessary hardship they put you in! [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I assume you mean the Feb 6 sailing. Yes, there were a fair number of folks who thought the captain aimed for the heart of the storm.

The Captain found himself in the heart of the Feb storm, because the thing blew-up hence the term Bombogenesis. That storm wasn't predicted to reach cat 3 that night, but welcome to the winter North Atlantic. The Captian thought he was going to be south of the worst, but they were caught and bad.

They just put Anthem in yet another Cat 1+ storm and was riding in the worst quadrant for 15+hours to Bermuda. They told the pax when they boarded they would ride around it and not be in anything that bad. The storm went further East, and into Anthem south path.

I don't know what route Adventure was doing, but she must of been playing with Mathew some. Glad I got off her last Saturday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hermine was not even a tropical storm, let alone a category 1 hurricane, when Anthem encountered the storm.

That's why she was in over 100mph winds and 20ft+ seas for most of her trip to Bermuda. She actually sailed back through the remains to get back to NJ.

Looks like Anthem maybe possibly skirting Mathew on the way back from Bermuda.

That's why she was in over 100mph winds and 20ft+ seas for most of her trip to Bermuda. She actually sailed back through the remains to get back to NJ.

Looks like Anthem maybe possibly skirting Mathew on the way back from Bermuda.

We had over 100 kt apparent winds and high seas. We did not have bad weather sailing back.

I think the 7 nights leaving this weekend and coming back into FLA next weekend are going to be challenged by the seas. Possibly outbound too...

But let's what they say in a little bit when they update the status and how it might affect the east cost next weekend...