Preordered beer on Ruby

SPEEDYEDIE1968

When you embark there will be vouchers in your cabin for however many offers you pre-paid for. I believe they will be brought in a bucket of ice when you call room service to have them delivered. Alternatively you should be able to redeem the vouchers at the pool bars where the buckets of five are also sold. Your room fridge, which is just a "chiller" with recirculated air from the AC system, will not keep beer nearly as cold as a can or bottle ordered from a bar will be.

When you embark there will be vouchers in your cabin for however many offers you pre-paid for. I believe they will be brought in a bucket of ice when you call room service to have them delivered. Alternatively you should be able to redeem the vouchers at the pool bars where the buckets of five are also sold. Your room fridge, which is just a "chiller" with recirculated air from the AC system, will not keep beer nearly as cold as a can or bottle ordered from a bar will be.

Thanks... I think I may have to preorder some then and get them at the bar... I already preordered the booze just not the beer.

I was just adding it up if you get the AIBP it is $56.35 p/day. The 5 for 4 deal is $24.15 p/bucket which is just under half the cost from the AIBP p/day. If you buy one 5 for 4 deal everyday of the cruise it will cost you $193.20 plus whatever else you get to drink that is NOT included. A matter of fact if you get two buckets a day I think it would benefit you too get the AIBP. With the AIBP you can get "ANY DRINK" under $10 such as; real coffee in IC, freshly squeezed OJ and a lot more. Lastly I am NOT affiliated with Princess Cruises what so ever (just my opinion), I just think it would be a better deal but then again to each his/her own.

I was just adding it up if you get the AIBP it is $56.35 p/day. The 5 for 4 deal is $24.15 p/bucket which is just under half the cost from the AIBP p/day. If you buy one 5 for 4 deal everyday of the cruise it will cost you $193.20 plus whatever else you get to drink that is NOT included. A matter of fact if you get two buckets a day I think it would benefit you too get the AIBP. With the AIBP you can get "ANY DRINK" under $10 such as; real coffee in IC, freshly squeezed OJ and a lot more. Lastly I am NOT affiliated with Princess Cruises what so ever (just my opinion), I just think it would be a better deal but then again to each his/her own.

The difference is that the AIBP has to be purchased for every day. If you plan to buy two buckets of beer every single day then you are better off with the AIBP but most people probably aren't going to buy 2 buckets per day each and every day.

The difference is that the AIBP has to be purchased for every day. If you plan to buy two buckets of beer every single day then you are better off with the AIBP but most people probably aren't going to buy 2 buckets per day each and every day.

Thanks... I think I may have to preorder some then and get them at the bar... I already preordered the booze just not the beer.

Not sure how much booze the OP preordered or how much it cost but just maybe the AIBP is better deal, but again like I said to each his/her own. I just threw it out there for the OP to consider if they have not yet.

If you preorder 5 for the price of 4 beers as it is listed and it states that it will be brought to your cabin, when is it delivered and do they put it in your refrigerator. Never preordered beer before and I like my beer cold.

Thanks

If you like your beer cold ask for a bucket of ice. The refrigerator doesn't keep it that cold.

Tony

If you preorder 5 for the price of 4 beers as it is listed and it states that it will be brought to your cabin, when is it delivered and do they put it in your refrigerator. Never preordered beer before and I like my beer cold.

Thanks

I go to the bar during happy hour and order 6 beers, unopened. Costs $21 (plus tip). Cheaper for me!

I usually get the bar package But this cruise is mostly land and not sea days so it would not be worth it to me. In February I go on a 14 day cruise and prepaid the bar package already.

Would be nice to buy it on a daily basis but they don't do that and this cruise is mostly land and not sea days. Only 2 at sea days so it is not worth it for me.

Also...no one will say anything if you buy a six pack of local beer in port. Just put thru scanner in a bag. We always do this and have asked crew while disembarking if be ok to bring some local beer aboard. Have been told a 6 pack is ok.

Would be nice to buy it on a daily basis but they don't do that and this cruise is mostly land and not sea days. Only 2 at sea days so it is not worth it for me.

We have two cruises booked under the Sip n Sail promo. 28 days (with LOTS of sea days) and 14 days. I'm too cheap to pay for the package but the 28 day cruise next year with the AIBP was the same price as the cruise this year without the AIBP. Seemed to me like that rare thing: A Princess sale that was actually a sale! The 14 day is a "true" 14 day Caribbean cruise - not a B2B. I'm guessing it will sell out with ease so I doubt the price will go down. It will be nice having the AIBP on both cruises. (After that I'll go back to using a coffee card and not having the AIBP. I just don't want to spend that much for drinks!)

Also...no one will say anything if you buy a six pack of local beer in port. Just put thru scanner in a bag. We always do this and have asked crew while disembarking if be ok to bring some local beer aboard. Have been told a 6 pack is ok.

Nice to know... Thanks.. 17 days to go...

We have two cruises booked under the Sip n Sail promo. 28 days (with LOTS of sea days) and 14 days. I'm too cheap to pay for the package but the 28 day cruise next year with the AIBP was the same price as the cruise this year without the AIBP. Seemed to me like that rare thing: A Princess sale that was actually a sale! The 14 day is a "true" 14 day Caribbean cruise - not a B2B. I'm guessing it will sell out with ease so I doubt the price will go down. It will be nice having the AIBP on both cruises. (After that I'll go back to using a coffee card and not having the AIBP. I just don't want to spend that much for drinks!)

Sounds like a Great Cruise... I'm sure you will have a blast.... I did the coffee card too.