5 day western caribbean lobster night?

I don't see what the big hype is about lobster on cruise ships. We live in New England and the lobsters are much better if you buy and cook your own or even in restaurants. Our son lives in Florida and The lobsters he gets are better than you get on the ship.

On our last cruise I had the lobster and the beef- the beef was better. Next time maybe I will get 2 orders of beef. ;)

I don't see what the big hype is about lobster on cruise ships. We live in New England and the lobsters are much better if you buy and cook your own or even in restaurants. Our son lives in Florida and The lobsters he gets are better than you get on the ship.

On our last cruise I had the lobster and the beef- the beef was better. Next time maybe I will get 2 orders of beef. ;)

I live in South Dakota we don't exactly have ocean front here, so getting any decent quality of seafood is a bonus. Now BEEF we have lots of beef. :D

We were on a 5 night Independence of the Seas cruise in April shortly before she sailed to Southampton and yes indeed, they did serve lobster one night in the main dining room. There was one formal night (Day 2),and one top tier Crown and Anchor event but no Gold level C&A event. Hope this helps!

I don't see what the big hype is about lobster on cruise ships. We live in New England and the lobsters are much better if you buy and cook your own or even in restaurants. Our son lives in Florida and The lobsters he gets are better than you get on the ship....

Someone always says this and, no offense, but I find it rather rude. People enjoy the lobster on cruise ships because they usually don't order it in a restaurant, and when you have it for dinner and don't have to pay the bill afterward, it feels a little all right. It feels a lot all right.

YES, there is better tasting lobster, but I mean different strokes, right?

I agree with you. There is nothing better than a Lobster from Maine and/or the New England Coast. The Caribbean Lobster just can't compare, but there are millions of people that do not live anywhere near New England or an ocean for that matter, so I can totally understand why they enjoy Lobster and any kind of seafood on a cruise ship. If I lived in the Midwest for instance, where could I go to enjoy a fresh Maine lobster? Perhaps a cruise ship? I bet they have the best Prime Rib or Filet Mignon whenever they want though.