Gateway -do they have and laundry room with irons and washers

Rustyr

No but you can give your laundry to your steward to be cleaned, fees aren't too bad. There is usually a price list and laundry bag in closet. If you need an iron and ironing board ask your steward to bring you one and they will let you use it for a couple of hours.

Just wondering if the Gateway has a laundry room with coin washers and dryers and irons

I do assume that you mean Getaway.

I have not heard of ANY NCL ship having a guest laundry.

I once experienced a guest laundry on Disney Cruise line. It was the innaugural year so I don't know if they even still offer it.

There is a $19.95 fill-a-bag about 1/2 way through your cruise (2 day service). Your cabin steward will bring an iron and ironing board for your use, then pick it up (fire hazard, so you can't keep it). You can also send laundry in any time pay-by-the-piece next day service or same day service (for a 50% additional charge)

Laundry3.jpg

Do people really send their PJs out to be ironed? That is *hilarious* :D

There is a $19.95 fill-a-bag about 1/2 way through your cruise (2 day service). Your cabin steward will bring an iron and ironing board for your use, then pick it up (fire hazard, so you can't keep it). You can also send laundry in any time pay-by-the-piece next day service or same day service (for a 50% additional charge)

Laundry3.jpg

Can anyone confirm that the price has gone back up to $25/bag? Our last cruise was Oct 2015 and the cost was $19.99/bag.

Just wondering.... :)

Can anyone confirm that the price has gone back up to $25/bag? Our last cruise was Oct 2015 and the cost was $19.99/bag.

Just wondering.... :)

We have been on 5 NCL cruises this year (small and large ships) and it's been $19.99 on all ships. Wouldn't necessarily believe a google search.

Anyone know if there is more than 1 laundry special on a longer NFL cruise like 13 days ?

Typically, yes. I've been on several 7 days that had it offered twice but lately it seems to be only once. $19.99 seems to be the new price since late last year from our experience and what others have written.

Anyone know if there is more than 1 laundry special on a longer NFL cruise like 13 days ?

Yes, laundry service will be offered at least twice on a 13 day cruise. We were on a 25 day (reduced to 24 day due to azipod issues) last Sept/Oct and I'm sure it was offered twice each leg but not sure if it was offered more than that since we only used it thrice the whole cruise.

Enjoy your cruise :)

That's a negative on laundry rooms. On my recent Pearl cruise which started on a Sunday, the $19.99 laundry bag special came around on Tuesday morning. That's not a lot of time to get clothes dirty!

Bulk Laundry is usually on Day 4 on a 7-day cruise. Clothes returned on Day 6.