Refreshment Package Questions

Hi everyone. I have a couple of questions on the Refreshment Package. This is the package that is for bottle water (regular/sparkling), soda, non-alcoholic cocktails, fresh OJ, coffee, tea. I saw that they are 30% off and just purchased it and debating if I want to keep it or not. I don't drink alcohol so I'm not thinking about going for the higher package.

My questions are:

1) Can you get like 2 bottle waters at once (for one person, not to give away) - like to go to the gym more than one would be nice or prior to going offshore? If you can only get 1 at a time is there a time-limit prior to getting a 2nd one?

2) Is the water cold or room temp when you get it?

3) What are some examples of non-alcoholic cocktails? Is a virgin strawberry daiquiri included in this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. I have a couple of questions on the Refreshment Package. This is the package that is for bottle water (regular/sparkling), soda, non-alcoholic cocktails, fresh OJ, coffee, tea. I saw that they are 30% off and just purchased it and debating if I want to keep it or not. I don't drink alcohol so I'm not thinking about going for the higher package.

My questions are:

1) Can you get like 2 bottle waters at once (for one person, not to give away) - like to go to the gym more than one would be nice or prior to going offshore? If you can only get 1 at a time is there a time-limit prior to getting a 2nd one?

3) What are some examples of non-alcoholic cocktails? Is a virgin strawberry daiquiri included in this?

Thanks in advance!

My wife has been able to get more than 1 bottle of water on occasion, particularly in the mornings while in port. A Virginia strawberry daiquiri would be included.

My questions are:

Thanks in advance!

A virgin strawberry daiquiri is the very epitome of a non-alcoholic cocktail. :)

1) Can you get like 2 bottle waters at once (for one person, not to give away) - like to go to the gym more than one would be nice or prior to going offshore? If you can only get 1 at a time is there a time-limit prior to getting a 2nd one?...

On the first day just get a bottle every time you pass a bar and store them in your stateroom.

Thanks everyone. Appreciate it.

What are some other common non-alcoholic cocktails? I have no idea!

Also, how do you get the fresh OJ and can you get it in the MDR and Buffet at breakfast?

Thanks!

Virgin Mary.

Yes to the OJ questions.

Also, how do you get the fresh OJ and can you get it in the MDR and Buffet at breakfast?

Thanks!

anything with alcohol minus the alcohol. Mudslide, daiquiri, mojito...

Yes, you can get OJ and mocktail in dining room or buffet anytime

Edited by JuliaMS

On the first day just get a bottle every time you pass a bar and store them in your stateroom.

How much are bottles of water on board? The cost for our cruise is down to $18/day.

My husband doesn't drink coffee, alcohol or soda. But he does like fresh OJ, water, and non-alcoholic beverages. So I was wondering if it would be worth it for him to have this package.

If he got OJ at breakfast, 3-4 waters per day, and 2 non-alcoholic drinks per day, would it be worth it for him? I don't know the drink prices on board.

How much are bottles of water on board? The cost for our cruise is down to $18/day.

My husband doesn't drink coffee, alcohol or soda. But he does like fresh OJ, water, and non-alcoholic beverages. So I was wondering if it would be worth it for him to have this package.

If he got OJ at breakfast, 3-4 waters per day, and 2 non-alcoholic drinks per day, would it be worth it for him? I don't know the drink prices on board.

The two non-alcoholic drinks would be $5 each. OJ is around $4. With the 3-4 bottles of water, you would be better off with the package.

Edited by clarea

You might be better off just paying for what your husband wants. The $148 cost for the plan is a lot of OJ, water, & mock cocktails.

I personally bought the package for my upcoming Harmony sailing because of the sale. But after thinking about it, I cancelled it today for the following reasons. I usually don't drink soda, I like their regular free coffee that is served and available on the promenade in the morning. The regular OJ is ok. I figured I would consume so many extra calories in soda I would normally not drink, and in mock cocktails each evening and throughout the day, not because I wanted them, but because I would feel I needed to to get my monies worth. I would prefer to eat my calories not drink them. We even stopped getting the soda package years ago and when we want a soda we just buy it. The can you get will fill up your glass with ice in it twice.

Thanks!

IM following this since you are making all the questions that I have in mind, by the way I was seating in sorento and most people were complaining because the bottle of water were really warm

Hi! I just got off explorer of the seas today. I had the Nonalcoholic drink package. I was always able to get two bottles of water or two San Pellegrino's anytime that I asked at any bar. It was hit and miss whether or not the water was cold. Sometimes it was room temperature other times it was in the fridge. Fresh squeezed orange juice was available in both the dining room and the wind jammer buffet. Starbucks was available at the promenade café as well as the bar located inside the Windjammer buffet. Any drinks we ordered from Starbucks was included with our beverage package.

I tried many different nonalcoholic mocktails. All very yummy!

Virgin...

Mohito

Strawberry daiquiri

Piña Colada

Love Connection

Lava Flow

Lime Margarita

But I must say the love connection and the lava flow were absolutely the best!!!!

43fd49e278a24879d0cfb5ef76e8cabe.jpgVirgin Love Connection

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

But I must say the love connection and the lava flow were absolutely the best!!!!

43fd49e278a24879d0cfb5ef76e8cabe.jpgVirgin Love Connection

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does the drink comes with the souvenir cup when ordering with the Refreshment Package?

My wife has been able to get more than 1 bottle of water on occasion, particularly in the mornings while in port. A Virginia strawberry daiquiri would be included.

I would prefer a Caribbean Strawberry daiquiri instead of a Virginia one!

Since the price was $18 instead of $26 we did purchase the package for my husband. He has a difficult time staying hydrated so it will be good for him to stop and get waters and not worry about paying for them.

I like to drink a cocktail or two before dinner or at a show, etc., so he likes to get a mocktail so he can sip on something, too. Now he can sip & hydrate with abandon.

The two non-alcoholic drinks would be $5 each. OJ is around $4. With the 3-4 bottles of water, you would be better off with the package.

Although, for me, I tend to pay for things as I go and just buy the water package. It gives you 12 one-liter bottles of Evian, which can be nice. And if you like Evian vs Poland Springs (and other not as fancy spring waters) then it's nice.

But if he's planning on sparkling water, then the package is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The virgin drinks they make on the cruise ships just spoil the heck out of me. I don't know if it's the mix they use or what but when I order a virgin pina colada from a restaurant, it tastes like garbage compared to the ship! 8 more days!