Celebrity color coded tag

ERLEC

Where can I request Celebrity to send me the color coded tags?

On the check-in page I don't see any boxes to check to sending the official printed version of the tags. I just see a message that they will be available for me to print them myself approximately 2 months prior to the cruise.

Isn't there an option for them to ship me the real tags?

On the check-in page I don't see any boxes to check to sending the official printed version of the tags. I just see a message that they will be available for me to print them myself approximately 2 months prior to the cruise.

They have not been available in the U.K. now for some time, I wonder if this is something they are slowly phasing out country by country.

Just in case you can't get them we have made our own Heath Robinson versions and have now bought plastic ones from amazon you just slip your print off tags into.

I, for one, still miss that pre cruise thrill of them landing on my door mat heralding that my cruise is nearly here.

Sincere best wishes for your tags, I hope Canada has not been struck off the mailing list along with the Uk!

Typically after you have made final payment if you go back into My Cruise Summary and down under "luggage tags" there is a tiny link to "request luggage tags" or "order luggage tags". We did it for our upcoming cruise and they arrived about a week later. You have to look hard for it...

Unfortunately I'm too close to the cruise to screen shot it at this point, it just gives me the option to print. LOL :cool:

The luggage tag link appeared for me at 49 days before my cruise, at the same time as the eDocs were ready. So I think you have another month or so to wait.

Our experience is that the link to order luggage tags appears about a week after the e-docs show up. E-docs normally don't show up until it is less than 49 days from departure; if you booked air through Choice Air then edicts don't show till under 30 days.

They will be available--about 7 weeks out from your cruise you can order them. Once ordered, they come pretty quickly. I call them the "Luggage Tags of Joy," as opposed to the ones they give you on the ship for disembarkation: the "Luggage Tags of Sadness."

This is how it shows in the Cruise Summary page if they are ready. The big link is to open the e-docs and print your own, above that is a link to order them to be sent in the mail.

Cheers!4bfe7cb00a94e8c37d69a95cca3d6015.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for all those answers. That explain everything. I'm just too much in a hurry for that cruise. I'm still too far in advance! I have to wait about 1 month before they become available.

When your printable documents are ready you will have an option to print your luggage tags or order by mail. It's usually closer to 45 days when both were available. Our next cruise is 58 days out, and they are not available yet.

I've been checking daily. Check on the website. Go to online check in. At the top of that page there is a tab for luggage tags availability. Eventually you'll be able to order them.

FYI: Just purchased some plastic cruise critic tags that are a sleeve for the luggage tags to fit into and a plastic cord to fix to your luggage handle. I like the idea that they say cruise critic on them, maybe that will get as special attention for our bags. Cruise lines do follow these boards and don't want bad reviews from cruise critic members. I like this idea as if you print at home, you don't need to put them on your bags till you arrive, and don't staple them together (as instructed) when you arrive after your flight. If you wait till you land, then you need a stapler to put together and fix to luggage handle. The ones you order have sticky surfaces that "glue" them together, hard to remove when on board or later. This seems like an easy and simple solution and their re-usable. Just my 2-cents worth.

Capt. Ron

FYI: Just purchased some plastic cruise critic tags that are a sleeve for the luggage tags to fit into and a plastic cord to fix to your luggage handle. I like the idea that they say cruise critic on them, maybe that will get as special attention for our bags. Cruise lines do follow these boards and don't want bad reviews from cruise critic members. I like this idea as if you print at home, you don't need to put them on your bags till you arrive, and don't staple them together (as instructed) when you arrive after your flight. If you wait till you land, then you need a stapler to put together and fix to luggage handle. The ones you order have sticky surfaces that "glue" them together, hard to remove when on board or later. This seems like an easy and simple solution and their re-usable. Just my 2-cents worth.

Capt. Ron

Do you really, honestly think that because your bags, out of 4,000 that say cruise critic will get you special attention? Along the same lines do you really think the porters, who handle thousands of bags a day will even know what CC is? Finally, even if they did just what kind of special attention would they provide?

Do you really, honestly think that because your bags, out of 4,000 that say cruise critic will get you special attention? Along the same lines do you really think the porters, who handle thousands of bags a day will even know what CC is? Finally, even if they did just what kind of special attention would they provide?

I think that was a joke [emoji4] but I also love my CC luggage tags!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Glad I have a life, wish everyone did

Sent from my iPhone using Forums