Didn't get my prize

davidfsjr

Not world changing at all, just might be nice...

I was promised a hat would be delivered to my cabin as a Scavenger Hunt prize on the sea day before the end of the cruise. With all I had to do and enjoying the last day of my cruise I really didn't realize that I never got it.

Do I have any chance of contacting someone to get this? If not I will just move on.

TIA

I was promised a hat would be delivered to my cabin as a Scavenger Hunt prize on the sea day before the end of the cruise. With all I had to do and enjoying the last day of my cruise I really didn't realize that I never got it.

Do I have any chance of contacting someone to get this? If not I will just move on.

TIA

Move on.

not sure if post is real or trolling...its a hat...

I don't consider a member who has been here for over four years to be trolling with this post. OP just sailed on Voyager and I choose to believe that his question is legitimate.

OP, sorry you didn't get your hat and also sorry some people are not being very helpful in this thread. :( But I think you said it best yourself - time to move on. ;)

TIA

I think you are out of luck now that you have disembarked. Sorry.

We were on a second team, first place trivia winning team. The host only had prizes for one team of six....yes, cheap luggage tags for the one team, and chose not to do a tie breaker. Our team was just the two of us.

He promised to deliver them to our cabin, and took our cabin number. We asked him about them at every opportunity. (we saw him twice more, the second time on the last day) And after enough of our pestering, he left them in a bag tied to our stateroom door knob in the evening before disembarkation morning. He was obviously annoyed.

And you know what? I don't care.

One of the more irritating things in life, are people that say or tell you that they are going to do something and then don't follow through.

I am sure that he wished that we had just given up or ignored it.

My job, as do most, involves some customer service and doing things that you don't really want to do, or things that you wish would just go away. So I pushed it. I expect it from myself, and I expect it from others. :):rolleyes:

Edited by Coralc

TIA

You should ask for a 50% off Next cruise certificate as this obviously ruined your entire Cruise:D:rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone who is responding, I am enjoying the answers. As I said I can easily move on, just thought I'd throw it out there, it would have been a nice souvenir but I am sure I won't miss it.

Happy cruising everyone,

Dave

And you know what? I don't care.

One of the more irritating things in life, are people that say or tell you that they are going to do something and then don't follow through.

I am sure that he wished that we had just given up or ignored it.

My job, as do most, involves some customer service and doing things that you don't really want to do, or things that you wish would just go away. So I pushed it. I expect it from myself, and I expect it from others. :):rolleyes:

Good for you! I COMPLETELY agree. I would have done the same thing.