Set sail pass

mimi217

Would someone please tell me if the set sail pass is one page for both my husband and me. Thanks in advance. Linda. I thought we each had one on our last cruise.

It depends on which ship you are sailing. The ships that are using the new type sea pass cards will have a set sail pass for each person, Anthem is one of the ships using those cards. Other ships will have one set sail pass if you are using the same credit card, two if you are each using a different credit card.

and here's a little secret: You don't absolutely have to have your set sail pass to check in at the port. More than once we've accidentally left ours sitting on the printer at home, so it's not the end of the world to arrive without it, or to only have 1 with you if you're supposed to have 2. People will tell you it takes a lot longer to check in without it, but we've never found that to be the case.

and here's a little secret: You don't absolutely have to have your set sail pass to check in at the port. More than once we've accidentally left ours sitting on the printer at home, so it's not the end of the world to arrive without it, or to only have 1 with you if you're supposed to have 2. People will tell you it takes a lot longer to check in without it, but we've never found that to be the case.

That might be the case on the ships that you get your sea pass card at check in, but on the ships that you use your set sail pass as your sea pass card until you can get your sea pass card in your cabin, you would be delayed at check in. You would not be able to check in with one of the agents roaming around, you would need to go have a set sail pass printed so you could board the ship.