Single Supplement computation

titong

I dont know about the Canada site but the US does show that 41 cruises have SS but not what percentage is on what cruise..

Jancruz1

Jan

when I click on a specific cruise in the list then click on view all offers for that cruise it does show the percentage

as I posted the exact wording above for the 2 cruises I looked at

this is what is listed for the Nov 9th Riviera cruise just to let you know I am not seeing things

Single-Supplement.jpg

Single Supplement

Reserve your accommodations with a specially reduced single supplement of 25% for select suite categories.

ASK ABOUT CRUISE-ONLY PRICING

View Details

Edited by LHT28

this is what is listed for the Nov 9th Riviera cruise just to let you know I am not seeing things

Single Supplement

Reserve your accommodations with a specially reduced single supplement of 25% for select suite categories.

ASK ABOUT CRUISE-ONLY PRICING

View Details

I see what you are looking at but when you click the View Details, it goes right back to the list of 41 cruises. If you try to price on the Singles offers, you get the regular pp price.

I know what you mean by "I am not seeing things" I was using the Singles offers for over a year when all of a sudden it didn't work. I asked on the Board and got the response that "you have to call O" that you couldn't see the rate on the O site.

I emailed Mike (August 6th) and he got back to me right away, agreeing that there was a problem with the singles offers site and that he would report it. Still not fixed.

Thank you, but the problem is that it does not even show the single rate much less compute it.

If it's any help to you, when the site worked, the single supplement was usually for Concierge cabins and sometimes PH cabins.

The rest of the categories were the regular 200% for single rate.

I see what you are looking at but when you click the View Details, it goes right back to the list of 41 cruises. If you try to price on the Singles offers, you get the regular pp price.

Yes sorry... do not click on the view details

I know what you mean by "I am not seeing things" I was using the Singles offers for over a year when all of a sudden it didn't work. I asked on the Board and got the response that "you have to call O" that you couldn't see the rate on the O site.

Yes it used to work because I was checking for a friend sometimes then they revamped the site & you got the rate for 2 after that

I am not sure if only us Canadians can see it though but ORV did seem to find it ;)

I emailed Mike (August 6th) and he got back to me right away, agreeing that there was a problem with the singles offers site and that he would report it. Still not fixed.

maybe some day :D

Edited by LHT28

If it's any help to you, when the site worked, the single supplement was usually for Concierge cabins and sometimes PH cabins.

The rest of the categories were the regular 200% for single rate.

That is the other problem

Now it says "select suite categories "

To my mind suites are PH & above but I wonder what it is in Oceania's mind ;)

probably easier just to contact them or your TA in the end :D

I dont know about the Canada site but the US does show that 41 cruises have SS but not what percentage is on what cruise..

Jancruz1

Jan

when I click on a specific cruise in the list then click on view all offers for that cruise it does show the percentage

as I posted the exact wording above for the 2 cruises I looked at

Yes, I'm seeing what Lyn is seeing. Don't click on view details, just read what is under the lady in the red swimsuit. It gives the supplement amount. The 4 or 5 I looked at either showed 25 or 50%.

I don't think it's a country issue, more than likely a browser issue.

Also, Lyn explained this yesterday, but make sure that when you click on a cruise that then you have to click on VIEW ALL OFFERS. That is where you get the percentage for each cruise. Don't click on View Details under the lady in red. That just takes you in a circle. The details are right there.

Edited by ORV

Thanks Orv..

I learned something new today..when I called O I was told not on website..

..I think O needs to hire all the CCers to help them out..

LOL

maybe they should hire some of us :D

I would work for a free cruise

Lyn

Yes, I'm seeing what Lyn is seeing. Don't click on view details, just read what is under the lady in the red swimsuit. It gives the supplement amount. The 4 or 5 I looked at either showed 25 or 50%.

Or "operator error " :D

I am glad I am not the only one that can see the deal

Also, Lyn explained this yesterday, but make sure that when you click on a cruise that then you have to click on VIEW ALL OFFERS. That is where you get the percentage for each cruise. Don't click on View Details under the lady in red. That just takes you in a circle. The details are right there.

I'm pretty sure that single supplement only applies to some categories. When the site worked, you knew it because higher categories were less expensive than a balcony cabin when you put in 1 person.

Although, the best ever deal was in May when I put in 1 person for an inside cabin and got the same price as the per person rate. I was so surprised, I called my TA to check it. It wasn't a mistake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Orv..

I learned something new today..when I called O I was told not on website..

..I think O needs to hire all the CCers to help them out..

LOL

Jancruz1

BTW I look forward to cruising with you!!

We're looking forward to meeting you also. We've always enjoyed every cruise we've had on the Regatta, one of our favorites.