Fresh Squeezed OJ question

I got the package on sale and for me is not really a good value. I don't drink alcohol and I barely drink onboard because there is so much food that we don't have an empty stomach. Sailing next month and still thinking if I should cancel it or not.

I don't want to be force to order an X number of drinks just to make for the value of what I paid

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are two sizes. The smaller once is 3-something. The bigger one is the one that has been included for free in the old Replenish package and I imagine is being given in the new alcohol and no-alcohol packages. The bigger one, last time we looked at prices, was nearly $5.

Thanks everyone. I was thinking it was around $5 ish. UGH! But I guess that is better than $26. I either missed it or it was never offered at a lower price....I'm sailing again the end of the month and it was $18 on sale for that sailing. I was waiting to see if I could justify it after the upcoming cruise but now it is no longer on sale for the next sailing. LOL Go figure, I'm always a day late and dollar short.