Christmas Cruise 2017

lmentzer

I have been on to canary island cruises over Christmas both of which were brilliant! Wearing shorts on Christmas was so strange...

I wrote a post about it here which may be of interest: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/30/cruising-at-christmas/

Have a fabulous time wherever you go, I'm super envious!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Eleteace

Every cruise ship on every cruise line is deployed somewhere. You could do round trip Charleston or round trip Cape Town on Crystal. You could do Caribbean, Auckland/South Pacific, or South America/Antarctica on Seabourn. Asia (and other destinations) on Regent. And the list goes on.....

Really, you could cruise to any of 7 continents. Where would you like to go?

14 Days The Gulf and southern India

Celebrity Cruises • Celebrity Constellation

Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Cochin, Mangalore, Mormugao, Mumbai, Dubai, Abu Dhabi

1 departure date: Dec 19 2017

inside $1744; $125 per day

OceanView from

$2129; $152 per day

Balcony from

$2894; $207 per day

Suite from

$6064; $433 per day

We went for an OV overlooking the bow. We spend one overnight on the shipin Abu Dhabi; another one in Dubai where we will see the NYE fireworks and depart only late at night the following day to disembark in AD. I am particularly looking forward to Muscat and the Indian destinations.

If you are not particular about where you go, I would not book any Caribbean Christmas cruises early. Now that the final payment deadline is gone, just look at the many bargains for this Christmas.

Edited by barante

Thanks for the replies. Let me narrow it a bit and make it a bit tougher to find just the right cruise. We don't want a 14 hour flight to where we start, ruling out the far east and Australia. Would love to do either cruise, but the really long flights are a killer. Going to cruise England and Ireland middle of next year and lived in Germany for many years, so much of Europe we've seen. South America might be a good possibility. Really kind of prefer someplace warm to get away from the winter cold.

Go to the link at the top called FIND A CRUISE

Put in December & the embarkation ports you would like to sail from number of days sailing

This will bring up a list of cruises & you can narrow down the ones that suit your needs & wants