Allure Question

We are on the Allure now, home tomorrow. ☹️There are no beverage punch cards, only the drink packages, the Royal Replenish for sodas,coffee, water, fresh juices and non alcoholic drinks was $26 per day and was never discounted, you can buy a soda package, I believe it wad $8.99 or $9.99 per day, the only thing that we ever saw discounted was the full alcohol package with a 30% discount weeks before the cruise. We did get a 50% discount of the Voom, Surf & Stream Internet a week before our cruise, we initially got it @ 30% off, but when I saw it at the higher discount we cancelled it and repurchased it on the cruise planner site. The best internet we have ever experienced on a cruise, we could watch movies and FaceTime and also wifi calling to our relatives at home with no issues.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by normr

We are on the Allure now, home tomorrow. ☹️There are no beverage punch cards, only the drink packages, the Royal Replenish for sodas,coffee, water, fresh juices and non alcoholic drinks was $26 per day and was never discounted, you can buy a soda package, I believe it wad $8.99 or $9.99 per day, the only thing that we ever saw discounted was the full alcohol package with a 30% discount weeks before the cruise. We did get a 50% discount of the Voom, Surf & Stream Internet a week before our cruise, we initially got it @ 30% off, but when I saw it at the higher discount we cancelled it and repurchased it on the cruise planner site. The best internet we have ever experienced on a cruise, we could watch movies and FaceTime and also wifi calling to our relatives at home with no issues.

Did you actually ask about the punch cards or are you saying they don't exist? There are alcohol punch cards and a coffee punch card on some ships and on some sailings. You sometimes have to ask for them as they are not always advertised.

Wow, $26 for the RR?! We payed $19 for it when we were on Allure in May.

I think that I remember reading somewhere that the Starbucks kiosk is now included?

You are correct, they said the Starbucks kiosk was included, but that was only for a few days. Then they came to their senses and backed off of that. They found that it was much less confusing to include Starbucks, and it's against their corporate nature to make things less confusing.

You are correct, they said the Starbucks kiosk was included, but that was only for a few days. Then they came to their senses and backed off of that. They found that it was much less confusing to include Starbucks, and it's against their corporate nature to make things less confusing.

LOL! Thanks Bob.

Our son likes the flavored waters and smoothies. Just not so sure if it is worth it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I guess they're trying to push people back into just buying drinks as you go hence just the 3 packages I posted above. It certainly seems from the bar tenders attitudes that they aren't happy with the 18% gratuity on each package day

Thanks for the information... Maybe it will change by February ;)

I would ask once you board. The drink card was never on the list of drink packages, it is on a sign that appears on the bar later in the week. The cards were available on day 4 on Oasis earlier this year. I didn't think to ask about them on our 5 night Anthem cruise.