New to Princess

ThelovelyRach

I was wondering if I book a cruise before I move to my new Address , if it will cost anything to update my cruise profile? When are the last days before I should update my info ?

Thanks!

If you booked thru a travel agent, he/she should be able to take care of the updating.

If you booked directly with Princess, you can go on the Princess website, get into your Cruise Personalizer, and update your info yourself.

No, it won't cost anything to change your address in your profile. I don't think cruise documents are mailed anymore, everything is done online, so there is no deadline for changing your address. As long as your email stays the same, you should be fine.

I was wondering if I book a cruise before I move to my new Address , if it will cost anything to update my cruise profile? When are the last days before I should update my info ?

Thanks!

Changing your address info doesn't cost anything.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Be very careful about changing your address. If it doesn't match what is on your passport you will be screwed. You may want to wait to change your address until you have a passport that matches.

I don't know about your passport, but the only address info printed on my passport is the state in which I was born.

Tom

Thanks!

The Personalizer is "locked" a couple of days before sail date.

Make you changes at least one week before the cruise or leave it till another cruise.

The only things that really matter...your credit card info (need correct info for that) and your passport info.