What does the meeting time mean?

fla33023

This isn't my first cruise, but it's my first excursion. The time on RC website says 9am. Is that the time we meet on the ship? Is that the time we should be off the ship and meeting with the tour operator? Thanks. (We're doing the ATV excursion thru RC in Cozumel) The trip itself says 4 hours so I was wondering what time we should be back to the ship. I'm hoping to get an hour or so in of port shopping.

Edited by fla33023

This isn't my first cruise, but it's my first excursion. The time on RC website says 9am. Is that the time we meet on the ship? Is that the time we should be off the ship and meeting with the tour operator? Thanks. (We're doing the ATV excursion thru RC in Cozumel)

You will receive excursion tickets in your stateroom with details as to the time and place of meeting.

This isn't my first cruise, but it's my first excursion. The time on RC website says 9am. Is that the time we meet on the ship? Is that the time we should be off the ship and meeting with the tour operator? Thanks. (We're doing the ATV excursion thru RC in Cozumel) The trip itself says 4 hours so I was wondering what time we should be back to the ship. I'm hoping to get an hour or so in of port shopping.

you will get instruction the day before usually. it can be any of those options: meet in a spot on board to be brought off as a group, meet in X location on the pier, or something else.

the time listed is total time including transportation to and from( usually, obviously traffic or other pax who cannot be bothered to be back on schedule is a factor) so you should plan/assume you will be back to the ship at the end of those 4 hours.