Rare & elusive sighting - a rogue pepper mill!

Caesar Salad... attracts them every time! :D

LOL!! Ok...will remember to order that when we board Rhapsody on the 3rd.

Do you think the rare and illusive pepper mill is still living on board that ship?

Maybe it hides under the bananas near the ketchup!! :eek: :D

I just spent my entire lunch hour reading the original pepper grinder thread. :eek:

You know, things have been going downhill on cruises ever since they started letting starfish on board to use the showers [emoji14]

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

We also had a sighting on Grandeur last week! Our waiter had one, and he pulled it out every night to pepper my Caesar salads and whatever else I wanted peppered! :D I just about fell out of my chair when he first offered me pepper! :p

Concerning the reported pepper grinder shortages on RCI ships, he received a very generous tip :cool:

Edited by VASOXFANN

I'm scarred for life with pepper. Several years ago on a RCCL with 27 family members to celebrate my parents 50th anniversary, my 80 year old uncle and aunt were chosen for the Newly Wed, Not So newly Wed and Nearly Dead Game. The question was, "What is your husband's favorite condiment." My aunt answered, "pepper." When my Uncle was brought back on stage, they asked him, "What's your favorite condiment?" After a pause, he answered, "Trojan." I'm been unable to use pepper since that damn game show.