Quality of food lower now on Princess

Side note, based on the average movie theater, cup holders are a pain to clean and likely are a big noro spread vector as well..

Princess never had cup holders.

They had a pull out platform at the side of each seat (like you may have had in a college classroom) that you could rest the drink on.

Anyone who provides personally identifiable information on the internet is being foolish. Too many dangerous people out there. You identify your background and experience only - not so much that you are identifying who you actually are.

Edited by bUU

I agree wholeheartedly. I posted my pic once and was assaulted by hundreds of good looking ladies. No more. :p The whole world could get anything they want on you in about 1 hr on the internet including pics. Where you bank, drive, stores where you work. Stop being Paranoid!

Edited by WupperAV

That's an interesting observation. There is a lot to that. There is the basic tendency for people to remember the past more fondly than it was in reality. There is also the trend in all hospitality industries to give in to consumer demand for low prices even at the expense of quality, which in turn leads to what used to be a standard service being marketed as a premium service (at a premium price). Back in the day there weren't all these specialty restaurants. That quality was once the standard in the MDR, but over time, in deference to typical American consumer bargain hunting behaviors, it is now something you have to pay extra for.

Brilliant and accurate response. Case closed.

Everybody read this.

Anyone who provides personally identifiable information on the internet is being foolish. Too many dangerous people out there. You identify your background and experience only - not so much that you are identifying who you actually are.

True. But I feel this Bruce guy just brags but provides nothing to back his claims.

I agree wholeheartedly. I posted my pic once and was assaulted by hundreds of good looking ladies. No more. :p The whole world could get anything they want on you in about 1 hr on the internet including pics. Where you bank, drive, stores where you work. Stop being Paranoid!

These are the same paranoid people who prefer to hold up a line by writing a check instead of using a debit card. Meanwhile your name,address, telephone number, drivers license number, bank, bank account number and bank routing number are all on the check.

Stop being Paranoid!
Stop being irresponsibly reckless and worse expecting others to be so as well.

True. But I feel this Bruce guy just brags but provides nothing to back his claims.
In my experience there is a difference between the words that please me the most and those that uncomfortably best explain the reality that I have to live through. Bruce's words fit in that later category. Edited by bUU

There is a difference between Paranoid and irresponsible. I know what it is. I am not reckless and I don't expect you to be either. I said stop being Paranoid! ("Everyone is out to get me"). Paranoia is distinct from phobias, which also involve irrational fear, but usually no blame. Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional.

Stop being irresponsibly reckless and worse expecting others to be so as well.

In my experience there is a difference between the words that please me the most and those that uncomfortably best explain the reality that I have to live through. Bruce's words fit in that later category.

This is OT, and as such, will probably go bye bye, but discussions about the veracity of certain CC members have gone on for years, and there have been repercussions from important people in management. Take this advice as you will.