Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

On 10/23/2018 at 11:22 PM, vtcruising said:

Yay! Wish I could watch her come into port in person, but I  will watch her come home from the FLL webcam and see her in person 5 days later. :classic_smile:

Just realized I have a doctor appointment on the 19th.  Needless to say, it has been rescheduled for the 21st!  I just hope they don't reschedule Edge's arrival! :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, beachbunny6 said:

Just realized I have a doctor appointment on the 19th.  Needless to say, it has been rescheduled for the 21st!  I just hope they don't reschedule Edge's arrival! :classic_laugh:

You are officially Edge-obsessed! You are joining a very elite club. Okay, now I must go back to trying to get the 19th off from work.... :classic_smile:

8 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

You are officially Edge-obsessed! You are joining a very elite club. Okay, now I must go back to trying to get the 19th off from work.... :classic_smile:

:classic_rolleyes: Wow!  Thanks!  I will treasure my membership forever!  

However, I have been Edge obsessed for quite a while already.  Glad to finally get recognition for it! 

BTW - I actually DID * LOL* at your post!  

Edited by beachbunny6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, beachbunny6 said:

:classic_rolleyes: Wow!  Thanks!  I will treasure my membership forever!  

However, I have been Edge obsessed for quite a while already.  Glad to finally get recognition for it! 

BTW - I actually DID * LOL* at your post!  

I think I will have some Edge-Obsessed buttons made for our "elite" little club. :classic_wink:

Edited by vtcruising

18 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Here is a picture of my favorite crew member watching the sunset on Deck 16 because she feels like she is on the "Edge of the world." :classic_smile: 

Can't wait to be there!!

image.thumb.png.b7b35aa0895db0a0646ca9648203d379.png

Awesome shot!

6 hours ago, Nemanoxer said:

Final payment done.

Wanna have my boarding pass - NOW  :classic_love:

No no, I am not excited to go, no no.It´s only 36 days :classic_laugh:

We have ours all printed out and ready to go for January!  Just have to take my picture, hubby's is already done.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

We are going on the New Years sailing.  The following week the Harmony of the Seas. Does anybody know if the terminals are close

Harmony has been using Terminal 18, and of course, our Edge will be at her new Terminal 25.  As you can see, they are not very close together.  (We did a B2B a couple years ago, and went from Terminal 21 to Terminal 4.  Just got a taxi and went across/around the port.  Taxi was less than $10, I believe, and with a tip, well worth it!)  If you are a real athletic walker-type, I guess you could walk, but that is not even in my realm of possibility!  If it was from T25 to T21 or T26 or even T19, it would probably work.  The main problem would be that I don't think you can walk in front of T19 on the water side, so you would have to follow the road around the longer way, past the two parking garages and Terminal 19.  

Hope this helps!

~Barbara~

Port Everglades 2019 map.pdf