NCL future cruise reward.. Can we use it for Oceania?

jumpjump

Was wondering if I can use NCL future cruise reward for Oceania bookings. I want to try a couple of oceania's itinerary and since they are sister companies... Does anyone know?

Not interested in NCL's current itinerary. Doesn't seem new... Or just new ports.

:)

Was wondering if I can use NCL future cruise reward for Oceania bookings. I want to try a couple of oceania's itinerary and since they are sister companies... Does anyone know?

Not interested in NCL's current itinerary. Doesn't seem new... Or just new ports.

:)

No, I don't think you can use NCL future cruise reward for Oceania. Each of the lines have separate reward programs. Even Regent and Oceania are not interchangeable.

entirely different pricing NCL...Oceania....Regent

Getting credit from the bottom tier would not work to get higher priced benefits, Sort of like accruing points at a Marriott F airfield and wanting to get Ritz Carlton stays...

It would be great but the lines even though commonly owned are totally separate products for a totally different niche / market as I see it..... For that reason alone I doubt they would ever consider such a program.....

But dont let that stop you from booking O.... not only is it different ports, but it is an entirely different and pleasurable experience far beyond your past NCL experience......

Edited by Hawaiidan

Getting credit from the bottom tier would not work to get higher priced benefits, Sort of like accruing points at a Marriott F airfield and wanting to get Ritz Carlton stays...

It would be great but the lines even though commonly owned are totally separate products for a totally different niche / market as I see it..... For that reason alone I doubt they would ever consider such a program.....

But dont let that stop you from booking O.... not only is it different ports, but it is an entirely different and pleasurable experience far beyond your past NCL experience......

Bad analogy. If you stay often at Fairfield, you could accumulate enough Marriott points for a Ritz-Carlton stay.

But dont let that stop you from booking O.... not only is it different ports, but it is an entirely different and pleasurable experience far beyond your past NCL experience......[/QUOT

Actually with Marriott rewards (rules before they took over 1/2 the world's other hotels), you can earn Fairfield points and use them for another brandmate. The tier system would earn you points at Fairfield based on spend but when you booked a higher level tier like JWMarriott it costs you many more points than the Fairfield room will. Since on a roadtrip a one night stay is often in Fairfield or Courtyard etc. and for foreign travel I like Marriott or JW Marriott generally because of where they are located in the big cities I know that this is true. Do this several times a year.

As far as I have known over several cruise lines, you must use your future cruise certificate for that and only that cruise line. A travel agent MAY be able to switch something around but I really doubt it. It is a "comeback" offer like in the store when they give you "store bucks" to use the month after -- want your little body back in the store picking up things.

Yes it's true, NO! I tried moving my "O" to Regent - if you don't ask you just don't know, so I asked the person at Regent with that program. It was very nice, it was no just the same. So I guess I'll just be starting now with Regent.

Rick

Thx.... I definitely want to try o out.

Need to use my last cruise reward certificate first.. It'll expire next year and the itineraries don't seem so good. Been trying RCCL and celebrity and this yr, great promo on Holland. NCL promos doesn't seem that good lately...

Oh well.. Gotta keep looking.