Eat Drink and play

tm76

Hi, I recently booked a cruise on Allure in the boardwalk neighborhood. It said we get eat drink and play amenities which included johnny tickets for four. My question is, there is just my daughter and I going so will it allow us to eat there twice or no?

Hi, I recently booked a cruise on Allure in the boardwalk neighborhood. It said we get eat drink and play amenities which included johnny tickets for four. My question is, there is just my daughter and I going so will it allow us to eat there twice or no?

One time use up to 4 people (as long as there are 4 in the cabin).

You will only get a dinner for 2.

Hi- We booked a balcony room in the Boardwalk on the Allure for this summer. I noticed the Eat Drink Play offer & asked my TA about if. She said anyone said anyone staying in those rooms are eligible for it. Question about the Drink part- was there a Coke cup waiting in your room?

Also we're there tickets for Johnny Rockets in your room?Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by eellery

Hi- We booked a balcony room in the Boardwalk on the Allure for this summer. I noticed the Eat Drink Play offer & asked my TA about if. She said anyone said anyone staying in those rooms are eligible for it. Question about the Drink part- was there a Coke cup waiting in your room?

Also we're there tickets for Johnny Rockets in your room?Thanks!

Yes, people have reported the Coke cup being in the stateroom. Don't know about the JR tickets.

We received a letter stating what our options were for our meal (ours was lunch at Giavonis however we could choose JR's instead if we wished. There were not tickets, you just had to give the letter when you ordered. I wish there was some way to discount a drink package if you don't want the soda package.

Our offer was for a Central Park room.

Edited by tinkertwo

• 1 month later...

We were on Allure in January and in a Boardwalk balcony cabin. We weren't able to switch to Giovanni's and we used the JR offer for lunch one day. There was a master list at JR's and the manager (?) checked our cabin off the list when we had lunch there. Additionally, for those who have more than 2 in a cabin, the soda package only goes to the first 2 passengers. There will be an emblem on their S&S card showing Coca Cola. I have heard that this can be a problem in that usually when traveling with kids, as the parents are the first two passengers listed, and the kids would be the ones who would probably use the package.

I had the drink package and had the drink sticker on it as well as the Coke emblem. Both come with soda cups, but I received one. I didn't need another, but just thought I would mention it. I never used the cup as I didn't want to carry it around with me. I just got soda when I wanted it from a bar.