Daily Program and Spin classes on Quest

yogagal47

I was on the Quest last month. I participated in the early morning yoga, pilates and stretch classes. I did see the spinning equipment to one side, apparently for classes only, but I don't really remember if there were any spinning classes offered very often. sorry but I did not save the dailys.

Does anyone have a copy of the daily program for sea days on Quest? Can anyone who has sailed recently report as to whether or not spinning classes are offered? Thanks very much!

Hi yogagal47,

The Fitness Center Instructor onboard creates the schedule for each day during the voyage. S/he generally offers spinning classes, and sea days are a likely time for those.

What I suggest is you introduce yourself to the Fitness Center Instructor on the first day and let her/him know you are interested in spin classes. I'd imagine there's flexibility in what they offer and when.

Have a great cruise!

Thanks to all for your input!

They were offered at 8am and 4pm on different days. There were sign up sheets in the gym. The times on the sign up sheets were opposite what was posted in the Daily. This caused some confusion. One of the days the class was cancelled because the sea conditions were to rough.