A little fun

Tahitianbigkahuna

I'm really impressed with the photos you've been using as part of this fun little contest. Do you have a site where they are all collected?

I have the pictures all over a bunch of different on-line galleries ...

I do have a Facebook page that I put up other pictures as do other PG cruisers ...

https://www.********************/159689077731770/

Thanks for the kind words :)

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

Something new ........

Every morning around 8am pacific I'll post a new picture ...

If you think you know the answer you can state you think you know the answer on the thread but don't give the answer, email me your guess. Make sure you give your forum name with the email.

tahitianbigkahuna@gmail.com

Every day at 6pm pacific time I'll announce who gave the correct answer and in what order they gave their guess, only giving your forum name.

Here is today's picture ....

i-vQbkmWR.jpg

Picture for December 28, 2016

If you think you know where this was taken you can state so on the thread but don't give the answer. If you want to email me your guess I'll announce at 6pm the correct answer and who guessed correctly. Make sure you give your forum name with the email.

tahitianbigkahuna@gmail.com

i-gZTD8fh-XL.jpg

One of my favourites as well.

Unfortunately we won't be there in Jan. We fly in late Saturday from Auckland and leave Friday night.

As I mentioned to another seasoned PG cruiser this morning on Facebook, the pictures remind all of us frequent FP travelers of why we love it so .... for the newbie the pictures get their motors running for their first adventure to FP.

Hey TBK what other recommendations do you have for the Cooks and Society Islands route since it appears that you have done this cruise a few times?

Here's our ideas for our trip right now:

1 Day at Le Meridien Pre-Cruise (this is a Friday so I'm thinking the food trucks if it is easy to get there).

Huahine:

Torn between Picnic and some form of land tour. You mentioned Huahine Iti here. Do you have photos or information on this?

Aitutaki:

One Foot Island/Lagoon Cruise... pretty set on this just have to decide with PG or Tekking

Rarotonga:

We have a car rented and want to see Maire Nui Garden, Titikaveka Beach, Muri Beach, and Avarua Market.... am I missing anything here?

Bora Bora:

Day trip to Thalasso for the Bora Bora resort experience (This seems significant considering I may never actually experience a Bora Bora resort otherwise).

Vaitaipe (Is there a lot of shopping here?)

Bloody Mary's

Bora Bora Motu

Helicopter Tour

Taha'a:

This one is easy... we are all huge fans of a private island day so no need to look any further.

Moorea:

Rent a car to see Belvedere, Temae, Green Pearl (the golf fan in me wants a South Pacific Golf Shirt haha), Jus De Fruits, Toatea Lookout

Catajet Tour

You want to exchange emails my email is Begolfer33@aol.com