Emerald Princess

PVGRMG

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You are far more likely to get the info you seek if you ask on the portion of Cruise Critic devoted to Princess, located here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197

The Emerald also does a lot of sailings out of Australia so maybe that's why the OP posted on this board. I agree he/she should also ask on the Princess board:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You are far more likely to get the info you seek if you ask on the portion of Cruise Critic devoted to Princess, located here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197

Actually considering Emerald is currently in Australia I'd suggest he might be in a very good spot to ask.

I have stayed in E731 on the other side and we had no noise from Club Fusion. I have heard that is not the case on the side you are looking at with E732. It's located over the stage area.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With the two negatives I have to ask, does this mean you heard that because s/he is above the stage they are likely to hear noise?

Or does it mean you heard it's the same as E731 and probably no noise.

Has anyone stayed in suite e732 on the Emerald Princess above Club Fusion is it much of a problem with noise at night.

I suggest you look at Cabin reviews, here on the mighty CC, easy to navigate.

Has anyone stayed in suite e732 on the Emerald Princess above Club Fusion is it much of a problem with noise at night.

We had E728 on Golden Princess for 10 nights and didn't hear a thing from Club Fusion. The only problem with the room location was the movement even during slight seas. Ended-up having to leave the balcony doors open, even when sleeping. This dissipated the pressure in the room.

Tania

We had E728 on Golden Princess for 10 nights and didn't hear a thing from Club Fusion. The only problem with the room location was the movement even during slight seas. Ended-up having to leave the balcony doors open, even when sleeping. This dissipated the pressure in the room.

Tania

Pressure from what?

I hope it wasn't from the cabbage and onion soup:eek:

With the two negatives I have to ask, does this mean you heard that because s/he is above the stage they are likely to hear noise?

Or does it mean you heard it's the same as E731 and probably no noise.

From what we had read there may be some noise from the Club Fusion stage below in E732 but we didn't find any really bad reports. That being said we have E731 booked next week as there was the choice of either when we booked so we chose the one with less reports of noise.

Pressure from what?

I hope it wasn't from the cabbage and onion soup:eek:

Pressure is what it felt like when you were in the room, with the constant movement of the ship at that corner. And no, we didn't spot the cabbage & onion soup or would have tried it ;).