Has anyone sailed on all the current Princess ships?

Makin'n'Bacon

All but the Ruby (how did we miss it??). We've also sailed The Tahitian [Ocean] that is no longer in the Princess fleet. Booked on the Majestic in May but still trying to schedule the Ruby as well.

Happy Boxing Day to all our friends in the UK and Commonwealth!

We've sailed all the current ships included the Australian sisters Sun, Dawn and Sea, except the Diamond & the new Royal (some ships many times)

I disliked the Regal so much, I doubt I'll be sailing the new Royal anytime soon unless her current itineraries change dramatically in the future, but we'll be on the Diamond (sans IC :mad:) in 2018

Srpilo

Edited by srpilo

With only 7 cruises we can't possibly have been on all of the ships. We have been on 6 different ships with only 7 cruises.

Grand Princess

Star Princess (x2)

Crown Princess

Sea Princess

Coral Princess

Island Princess

We're booked on Emerald Princess and Caribbean Princess for our next two cruises. That will bring us up to 8 ships on 9 cruises. We seem to be spreading it around the fleet. :)

Our current tally is 13 of the current ships. We haven't sailed on the Regal Princess, Ruby Princess, Sun Princess or Sea Princess. Hoping to cruise on the Regal and Ruby this upcoming year but don't know when we'd get a chance to sail on the two Australia based ships.

We also sailed on the original Island Princess and the original Dawn Princess (formerly Sitmar Fairwind) on her first cruise LA to Mexico RT as a Princess ship.

We have just been on 10 of the current ships. Like you we have been on all three Royal Princesses and the original Regal.

We were also on the original Pacific Princess, original Crown Princess and original Star Princess.

I have been on 9 of the current Princess ships.

But, hey, thanks for mentioning some of the original Princess ships.

Like you and Pam, I sailed on the original Royal Princess. (4x for me:)

I also sailed on the original Sun Princess, the original Island Princess, the original Star Princess, and the original Crown Princess.

Thanks again for mentioning.,, This is too much fun:)

Edited by Cruisin'Rabbit

Hi,

I have cruised on 12 of the current Princess fleet: Regal, Royal, Ruby, Emerald, Crown, Caribbean (x2), Sapphire, Diamond, Golden, Grand, Coral and Sun (x2).

In January 2017, I am going to add the Star Princess. After this cruise, I will have sailed aboard all nine of the Grand Class ships.

I also cruised aboard three different ships retired from the Princess fleet: original Dawn Princess (former Fairwind), original Pacific Princess and original Regal Princess.

Chuck

Edited by seacruise9

• 9 months later...

WOW....those are some impressive numbers. We have something (I hope) to look forward to in the coming years. We just started cruising recently on Princess (did a cruise on RCCL first) and have been on the Emerald and Regal...going on the Crown in December. It must have taken some of you a great number of years to do that many cruises, or I'm in the wrong line of business. HaHa!!

We have been on 10 and our cruise next month on the Ruby will make it 11. When the Royal comes to the the West Coast in 2019 it will be 12. Doubt we will get to Australia/Japan/Asia to sail on the Sun, Sea, Diamond, or Majestic but we might sail on the Caribbean in the next couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been sailing for 25 years on Princess and have been on 15 Princess Ships including:

Original Regal Princess (25 years ago);

Royal (twice - Europe and Caribbean;

Regal twice, East Caribbean and a TA; );

Coral, Island and Star - all Alaska; and one East Med

Diamond - Asia;

Emerald - Egypt- East Med

Ruby, Crown, East Caribbean

Caribbean Princess - Southern Caribbean

Emerald (East Med / West Med);

Grand - Baltic;

Sun - South America

Sapphire - Asia

Golden - Transpacific

Looking forward to the Majestic - have yet to book we already have three other RCCL ships booked for 2018-2019 (gotta spread the love)

Our favorites are the ships with the Promenade Decks but lately we are becoming partial to the Regal and the Royal because we like Alfredos and the larger International Cafe with all the extra seating.

We've been on 11- Golden, Sea, Sapphire, Crown (x2), Ruby(x2), Coral, Emerald(x2), Caribbean, Royal, Island, Pacific. We'll add the Star in February and again in July. We've also been on the original Regal and the second Royal.:D

10-- pacific, coral, island, diamond, sapphire, grand, star, caribbean, royal, majestic.

(plus the ocean princess)

oh how i'd love to do the australia ships. maybe when i get enough air miles to fly business class!

We have been on

Regal (8 times and three more booked on her).

Old Crown (2 times)

New Crown (1 time)

Sun (2 times)

Royal (2 times)

Tahitian (1 time)

Ruby (2 times)

Emerald (2 times)

Caribbean (1 time)

Total of 9 Princess ship with 21 completed cruises.

I have been on 10 so far but unfortunately all the cruises I have booked through spring 2019 is on ships I have been on before namely the Ruby, Emerald and Caribbean. Well at least I know where everything is located. On the three mentioned ships I also will be getting either the same cabin as in the past or within 2 cabins of prior cruises. I think I need to be more adventurous.