access to Anthem top of the bridge wings?

hallasm

When I came back from my Anthem of the Seas cruise I did notice passengers standing at the top of the bridge wings - is there access to an outdoor viewing area of the solarium?

From Cape Liberty sail away September 22, 2016 - sail away video inserted below.

bridge%20wing%20%28800x468%29.jpg

Can also be seen at my sail away video

[YOUTUBE]Tz57KpkeBFw[/YOUTUBE]

Hi Hallasm :)

Deck 13 forward there are 2 doors, one door port side, one door starboard side, that will take you to the port & starboard bridgewings observation deck (and) to the lower level of the Solarium. Here is a video below that will show you exactly. Look at the 4 minute 10 second place in the video.

Anthem Solarium

Have a great day!

:)

Every time I tried to go out there the door handle to outside was locked. So I figured it must be closed. Then one day I see people out there, but the door handle still appeared to be locked!

So how did they get out there? Then I spot the electric door opener button - duh!

Lou

Every time I tried to go out there the door handle to outside was locked. So I figured it must be closed. Then one day I see people out there, but the door handle still appeared to be locked!

So how did they get out there? Then I spot the electric door opener button - duh!

Lou

Oops, forgot about that part.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

shhhhh they are secret doors. JK

It was always funny people seeing you outside on the wings and not being able to figure out how you got out there.

Its super windy FYI.

I can not tell you how many times I would open the door and people who had been clearly looking around would act so cool "like I knew that"

LOL we too thought it was locked and then noticed the button. We got some great photos from the bridge wing on Anthem last month

I would love to see photos of this! We are debating doing sailaway from solarium/wings on our cruise the last week of February, but I worry about the blustery weather not just from an outdoor viewing area, but a forward facing outdoor area. What has been your experience?