2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

Hi,

I am looking for names of Officers and Concierge on the SUN right now.

I have relatives on the SUN right now.

Lucky them!!!!

I know that Brian Walters is on vacation :( as is

Restaurant Manager, Micky. :(

They are two of the very best!!

ALSO - looking for list of Officers and Concierge for the JADE

for September 25 TransAtlantic.

I've heard that Vesna Campos :hearteyes: will be there as F & B - love her!!

I have heard that Mustafa :hearteyes: will also be there. Yea!

I have good friends sailing for the first time.

Thanks for any information!!

Judy

Hi,

Lucky them!!!!

Judy

I take it you do not mean Mustafa Gulbahar :)

Hi,

Lucky them!!!!

Judy

Regarding the Jade; currently onboard. Cholette Hayag is the concierge. She replaced Omar who has left starting with our sailing.

Our butler is Aries. I think the butlers are new too but our butler is very good so far.

Biggest percentage of passengers I'm guessing is non English speaking Chinese.

Regarding the Jade; currently onboard. Cholette Hayag is the concierge. She replaced Omar who has left starting with our sailing.

Our butler is Aries. I think the butlers are new too but our butler is very good so far.

Biggest percentage of passengers I'm guessing is non English speaking Chinese.

Thanks ! Alas..this time we will not be in a suite :(...but interested in other officers if you have them...;)

Thanks ! Alas..this time we will not be in a suite :(...but interested in other officers if you have them...;)

Sorry I don't have many of the names but the captain is Kim and hotel director is from Croatia. Very friendly tall guy. He was hotel director on the Jade last year.

Had probably best meal at sea ever tonight at le bistro. Food and beverage service is good. Staff generally good.

Good Morning,

Can someone please give me the names of the officers on the Escape. I will be sailing her again in a few weeks and want to get the M&G invitations done. (Captain, Hotel Director, F&B, Guest Relations, Concierge, Food, Cruise Director, any of them please).

I think Tyler is on vacation so he won't be on board when I cruise, anyone please help.

Thanks, Candie

Good Morning,

Can someone please give me the names of the officers on the Escape. I will be sailing her again in a few weeks and want to get the M&G invitations done. (Captain, Hotel Director, F&B, Guest Relations, Concierge, Food, Cruise Director, any of them please).

I think Tyler is on vacation so he won't be on board when I cruise, anyone please help.

Thanks, Candie

Candie

I think you posted this same question 2 days ago. I'd suggest you give it a little more time for someone to reply.

In this case, it's doubly difficult to get an answer since the Escape (and the Sky) were used to evacuate passengers and NCL employees who were stranded in Miami from the ravages of hurricane Irma.

John

PS

You don't need the names of the officers to prepare M&G invites. It may be a nice touch but it's not a necessity.

Uniall,

This is what happens when I go out of town for two days, I forget everything I did before I left.

When someone answers, I will be glad to post all the officers names when I get back. That is what I did on my last Escape cruise.

I know about them using the ships for supplies. I was so proud to read that about the different cruise lines that did that.

I always do invitations for the M&G to the officers. I think it just adds a nice touch.

Thanks for your help.

Candie

Uniall,

This is what happens when I go out of town for two days, I forget everything I did before I left.

When someone answers, I will be glad to post all the officers names when I get back. That is what I did on my last Escape cruise.

I know about them using the ships for supplies. I was so proud to read that about the different cruise lines that did that.

I always do invitations for the M&G to the officers. I think it just adds a nice touch.

Thanks for your help.

Candie

Here's the latest info on NCL Escape

Hurricane Irma Update

Miami, Florida, U.S. - Sep 12, 2017

Updated September 12th 1:00 PM ET (5:00 PM UTC)

Norwegian Escape is sailing at close to full capacity with displaced guests from both Norwegian Sky and Norwegian Escape that were unable to secure flights back home when the ships returned early to Miami on Thursday, September 7. Norwegian Escape spent three days alongside in Cozumel, Mexico and departed on Monday, September 11 at 5 pm. The ship is proceeding towards Miami and is scheduled to arrive at PortMiami on Wednesday morning, September 13. Due to the devastating impact in the Caribbean from Hurricane Irma, all of Norwegian Escape’s upcoming Eastern Caribbean sailings until November will be altered to a Western Caribbean itinerary. All guests scheduled to sail on any affected cruises will be notified of the change.

Acting as a responsible corporate citizen and supporting the destinations that our ships operate in is a core value of Norwegian Cruise Line. In the wake of this devastating storm, we have deployed Norwegian Sky to St. Thomas, USVI to bring much needed supplies and assist in a humanitarian effort that is currently being organized by the government. As per the State Department, affected US Citizens in St. Thomas should email name, gender, and their last known location to IrmaEmergencyUSC@state.gov.

Norwegian Sky will depart as scheduled on Friday, September 15. Norwegian Escape will depart as scheduled for a seven-day Western Caribbean cruise on Saturday, September 16.

As the safety and security of our team members is our top priority, Norwegian Cruise Line's Miami headquarters will remain closed through Tuesday, September 12 and are scheduled to re-open on Wednesday, September 13. To ensure that we continue to operate with all the necessary shoreside support, key staff members have been relocated out of Miami and the storm zone. Our call centers will be operating remotely, so please be advised that hold times in our call center may be longer than normal. Our website will remain available 24/7.

Additional updates will be posted at NCL.com.

Concerning the officers on the JADE for September 25 TA.

I mentioned that I had heard that HD was Mustafa, but I went back and looked and it was Mirsad Bucuk, who has been HD on the Jade before.

My bad, but it all is clear now.

Judy

Mirsad - one of the greats who does not get enough mentions - a truly warm lovely man you are lucky

HAL have now got at least two of NCL best HD's and well yes there will be new recruits but there is only one Prem and Mustafa.

Mirsad - one of the greats who does not get enough mentions - a truly warm lovely man you are lucky

HAL have now got at least two of NCL best HD's and well yes there will be new recruits but there is only one Prem and Mustafa.

True, but the top three FOR ME - just an opinion - are Prem, Sean and Brian Walters.

Brian is on vacation from the SUN , but he is amazing, awesome, and every other superlative you can think of.

I very much enjoy many others, but if I had to vote on awesome HDs..............:hearteyes:

Now, when I start to think about it, I have to mention Alaine from the DAWN recently.

For me, another fine gentleman, as are Mustafa and Mirsad.

I guess I could think back and mention all of the HDs we've met.

I've never met a bad one. :)

Judy

True, but the top three FOR ME - just an opinion - are Prem, Sean and Brian Walters.

Brian is on vacation from the SUN , but he is amazing, awesome, and every other superlative you can think of.

I very much enjoy many others, but if I had to vote on awesome HDs..............:hearteyes:

Now, when I start to think about it, I have to mention Alaine from the DAWN recently.

Judy

Judy

I agree with your ratings and I'd add one more (now sadly gone) to the great HDs list: Yannis (as an HD vacation replacement)

Sadly, I've met one (and only one) HD that I found so bad, I will cancel a booking if he's on board.

John

Judy

I agree with your ratings and I'd add one more (now sadly gone) to the great HDs list: Yannis (as an HD vacation replacement)

Sadly, I've met one (and only one) HD that I found so bad, I will cancel a booking if he's on board.

John

We actually had the same but just ignored him but to cancel a cruise he must be bad!

Judy

We have only met what we would call one bad one but I do agree that Yannis was excellent. I wonder where he is eventually going to turn up :confused:. Any news or guesses.

Mirsad - one of the greats who does not get enough mentions - a truly warm lovely man you are lucky .

This is so good to hear....I have always felt that having a good HD is so important...i sets the tone for the entire staff and thus...a good cruising experience for the PAX.:)

Judy

John

Oh yes John!

Yannis is my very favorite, but I kinda considered him as F&B.

I thought he was a great HD when he held that position on a couple of our cruises - probably with you and Sharon Rae!

I am so happy for him.

I heard from Yannis recently and he sounded very happy.

Good for Yannis, sad for passengers.

Judy

Thanks! Does anyone know who is currently the Hotel Director on Epic? Boarding on Sunday and was curious if we'd see any friends.

The team is new and I understand not many from NCL indeed possibly new hires.

David the concierge has left Epic and now on vacation then to BA.