2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

Anyone have the following for the Pearl? We are going on her for Thanksgiving.

Hotel Director:?

Concierge?

Cruise Director?

Thanks (and hello Cinci....it has been awhile)

Dave

Captain is Paul Von Knorring

Hotel director is Cary Turecamo, he is great, known him for years.

Tony Rosa. Food and Beverage manager, great guy. Started with Prem on the Pearl 6 years ago.

Concierge is Yahira Suazo Atiles

Cruise Director is Gio, sorry can't remember his last name. " good times, good times" his favorite quote.

Hope this helps. Just off the Pearl today.

We will be on the Star (2 Bedroom family suite 11020) in Nov. Does anyone know who will be the Butler? I was in the same suite years ago and had a awesome butler but can't remember his name.

It would be hard to predict who your Butler will be in November, because the Butlers rotate after each cruise.

We were on the STAR in March/April, so the Butlers may have all changed by November.

We will be on the Star (2 Bedroom family suite 11020) in Nov. Does anyone know who will be the Butler? I was in the same suite years ago and had a awesome butler but can't remember his name.

If Marvin is there and you get him you are in for a treat. He is excellent but so are many of the butlers on the ships these days the standard of NCL butlers is high and compares to most good hotels I have stayed at.

We've done 27 NCL cruises of which all but two were "en suite." We've only had one bad butler and that was before I knew what to expect and ask of a butler. So, I shoulder some of the blame on that one.

NCL butlers report directly to the Concierge, who reports directly to the Hotel Director. My pre law degree in Business taught me that employees at the point of customer contact take on the personality and psyche of their management.

So, if you have an A+ Concierge working for an A+ Hotel Director, you should have an A+ butler.

Edited by Uniall

I wish that had been the case on one of my early NCL suite cruises. Brian Walters was HD and Karin G. was Concierge. However, our butler, who will remain nameless was terrible. I know two other couples also complained to Karin. She was very frustrated with him. In fact, he got iff at one if our ports and never came back.

All of our other butlers have been A+.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wish that had been the case on one of my early NCL suite cruises. Brian Walters was HD and Karin G. was Concierge. However, our butler, who will remain nameless was terrible. I know two other couples also complained to Karin. She was very frustrated with him. In fact, he got iff at one if our ports and never came back.

All of our other butlers have been A+.

Your story proves my point. Your butler did not measure up to HD Walter's and the Concierge's standards and was sent packing. That's a rare occurence and demonstrates management's high bar of service.

Your story proves my point. Your butler did not measure up to HD Walter's and the Concierge's standards and was sent packing. That's a rare occurence and demonstrates management's high bar of service.

As a man of the law I thought you may appreciate that it does not prove your point. It merely proves he got off. It may be that he was fired but even then he would probably ( but not for certain) have got off at the turn around.:confused:.

As a man of the law I thought you may appreciate that it does not prove your point. It merely proves he got off. It may be that he was fired but even then he would probably ( but not for certain) have got off at the turn around.:confused:.

All a jury has to be told is: use your common sense. With the knowledge of the passenger complaints the jury will conclude he was discharged.

I will be going back on Escape in early December. If anyone is very recently back, or is going there in the mean time, I would love an update on the officers and if Clarence from the 5'Oclock Somewhere bar on the Waterfront will be there in December. Thanks in advance.

I will be going back on Escape in early December. If anyone is very recently back, or is going there in the mean time, I would love an update on the officers and if Clarence from the 5'Oclock Somewhere bar on the Waterfront will be there in December. Thanks in advance.

Bar staff generally move on a monthly rosta

Super late on this, but does anyone know the name of the Assistant Cruise Director working with Silas in early-to-mid March of this year? Super nice guy! Cruising partner and I are trying to remember, and it's really bugging us to have forgotten. Thanks!

Super late on this, but does anyone know the name of the Assistant Cruise Director working with Silas in early-to-mid March of this year? Super nice guy! Cruising partner and I are trying to remember, and it's really bugging us to have forgotten. Thanks!

Was it Paquito Fuchs from The Philippines? A couple of weeks ago he was on The Escape.

Hi

Just got from ncl epic Mediterranean cruise, (2-9 sep/ 2017)

Would like to contact Amir assistant hotel director, don't know his surname,

Can someone help

Thanks

Do you have list of officers from Epic.

E mail head office and they will give you details how to contact him

Cheers

A couple of weeks ago I asked if anyone had the names of the officers on the Escape. So far no reply and my cruise is 3 weeks away. Does anyone have any names please? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another place to check would be any recent Escape Trip Reports, or any other TR for a ship that someone is sailing, if any have been posted. I have seen people list the the crew on the TR but not post on this thread.

Here is a recent ongoing TR for the Escape. They haven't gotten to the actual cruise yet but maybe they know and you could ask there?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2546870&highlight=escape

Edited by jimsig

:)

Do you have list of officers from Epic.

E mail head office and they will give you details how to contact him

Cheers

Thanks,

No I dont have lust if officers from Epic

What is the E mail address of the head office

Thanjs again 😃

Does anybody know who is on the Sky right now (or more precisely will be, on Oct 16-20)?

Thanks,

Stephen

Other than a restaurant manager Nigel I do not think there are any "old timers" on the Sky. Indeed I think you will find (but not sure) that a lot of the crew are relatively new hires.

I just hung up from Clarence and he will be on the escape in December. I believe he is taking vacation in January. And yes he is still at the 5 o'clock somewhere bar. Will be seeing him this weekend

A couple of weeks ago I asked if anyone had the names of the officers on the Escape. So far no reply and my cruise is 3 weeks away. Does anyone have any names please? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikklas ? was the Captain and here are the rest.

6ea422f01fc59152acae2d7d954167d4.jpg