2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

JADE

Regarding the Jade; currently onboard. Cholette Hayag is the concierge. She replaced Omar who has left starting with our sailing.

Sorry I don't have many of the names but the captain is Kim and hotel director is from Croatia. Very friendly tall guy. He was hotel director on the Jade last year.

I just found out that Hanno will be concierge on Oct. 6th sailing. (seems like a lot of frequent changovers??)

Don't know any other staff.....any updates.....???

JADE

I just found out that Hanno will be concierge on Oct. 6th sailing. (seems like a lot of frequent changovers??)

Don't know any other staff.....any updates.....???

Yes! I wonder if Cholette left the ship after the one sailing we were on. She was not around on morning of debarkation last day. She had left instructions that she was doing the walk off /assist off on last day but she was mia. Butlers wished everyone goodbye instead. She was very nice but seemed overwhelmed and I overheard more than one suite passenger yelling at her.

We ended up with two butlers; putu and Aries. They were both excellent. Also the Haven courtyard butler was superb. He really hustled the area and did full service dining...

We needed assistance from the HD Mirsed and he and the assistant hd were extremely responsive and helpful.

I am curious, why people need to know the Restaurant Manager name or the Hotel manager name prior to cruise?

I could see asking about Cruise Director. If you don't like the person, do you cancel your cruise?

Please shed some light.

I could see if you are friends with this person.

I am curious, why people need to know the Restaurant Manager name or the Hotel manager name prior to cruise?

I could see asking about Cruise Director. If you don't like the person, do you cancel your cruise?

Please shed some light.

I could see if you are friends with this person.

There are many HDs I will book a cruise to sail with them again. There's one HD I will cancel a cruise to avoid.