CNN Live on Harmony for NYE

Recorded it so I could watch when I got home... CNN/Kathy/Anderson are just awful people. Can't imagine how anyone could have watched without scanning though their crap to get to the ship scenes.

On that note... Luv RCCL and the CNN lady on the ship seemed pretty cool. Looked like she was trying to have great time on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It sort of wants to make me cancel my cruise on that ship...

Go ahead and do it, you don´t want to cruise on RCI anymore anyway and just kept that cruise because of airfare. This should be the last straw and you should cancel regardless of the airfare.

Am I missing something? If ya don't like CNN, Anderson Cooper or Kathy Griffin, why would you cancel your cruise or not want to sail on RC again?

If I don't like a show or a host, I simply don't watch the show. The establishments they cover or promote carries no weight over any decisions I make.

Am I missing something? If ya don't like CNN, Anderson Cooper or Kathy Griffin, why would you cancel your cruise or not want to sail on RC again?

If I don't like a show or a host, I simply don't watch the show. The establishments they cover or promote carries no weight over any decisions I make.

LOL seriously...its publicity. I get that you don't like Anderson Cooper or Kathy Griffin but c'mon...

I saw it live some minutes past midnight, and I wished to be there, badly. :(

I hate CNN, but why to stay away from a ship with a TV crew on board? They are not going to sleep in my cabin, nor have dinner with me. I also watched Celebrity's concert on St. Maarten with Demi Lovato, on ABC. Four Celebrity ships where there, and it looked quite impressive.

Edited by Pipo

I saw it live some minutes past midnight, and I wished to be there, badly. :(

I hate CNN, but why to stay away from a ship with a TV crew on board? They are not going to sleep in my cabin, nor have dinner with me. I also watched Celebrity's concert on St. Maarten with Demi Lovato, on ABC. Four Celebrity ships where there, and it looked quite impressive.

Thanks for the info. I just found it and watched on youtube. I think my daughter would have passed out for sure had we been there. Nice Backdrop for the stage area :D

dp

That's an interesting contrast. Royal Caribbean on CNN's NYE broadcast was from the Rising Tide Bar on Harmony, which was reserved for "VIP's"

On the other hand, Celebrity put on a nice island concert for guests on NYE.

:rolleyes: