Any idea what current movies are being played on the Getaway? Thanks!

As of Dec. 4th, Atrium & Spice H2O movies included:

Batman v. Superman

Gravity

Mary Poppins (!)

Rocky

Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

Up

Movie Channel in the room included (among others):

Force Awakens

Creed

Captain America: Civil War

Captain America: Winter Solider

Concussion

Everest

are the movies playing on the cruise really going to determine if you are takign the cruise????? seriously.

The movies played can add to your experience, and would be especially helpful for those with children. It wouldn't change my plans, but I can certainly understand why people would like to know in advance what types of movies are played.

It's just like deciding where you want to eat your first lunch or what frozen cocktail you want to try on board. Is that going to make me cancel a cruise? No, but it adds to my fun of planning for the cruise.

are the movies playing on the cruise really going to determine if you are takign the cruise????? seriously.

David, dont be foolish. Asking for information is just that, asking for information. I was curious and you are acting like an ass. Calm yourself your man, there is no need for your tantrums.

David, dont be foolish. Asking for information is just that, asking for information. I was curious and you are acting like an ass. Calm yourself your man, there is no need for your tantrums.

I am glad you asked the question. I like watching movies out on deck and we also watch them on the TV's when in our cabin's getting ready and for falling asleep to.

They just asked what movies were playing. Did not say it would make or break the vacation. Deep breathe dave...........:rolleyes:

Are you kidding. I fall asleep with the TV on and it needs to play all night for me to sleep. I'm wondering what shows loop all night!!? :o If it shuts off at any time I wake up!! :( give me one of those pre taped TNT/drama channel jobbies and I'm a happy camper!!

Love a good movie after a log day out on an excursion too!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to agree with you: I believe a person might just be curious wondering if there are any they may want to watch. Not that I would base a decision on movies, I would love to have an idea ahead of time. I do have to admit, I would never think of asking the question, but it is an interesting one.

Hi. We travelled with a toddler just recently...unfortunately we had only watched the kids channel. I remember watching Jungle book, the good dinosaur and zootopia. Otherwise, if you have Netflix, there are movies and shows that you can download on your iPad/tablet and watch them on your cruise. Have a great vacation!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have cable tv and unlimited wifi on the ship, you can do load the app for the cable channel you want watch.

You connect cable channel to your cable tv account. Only problem will be ship wifi speed. If fast enough, it is like watching cable TV at home.

David said:

“thats an expensive movie theater. going on a cruse and wondering about what movies are the LAST THING I would ask about” and “are the movies playing on the cruise really going to determine if you are takign the cruise????? seriously.”

While opinionated and a touch rude, not personal and certainly not a "tantrum." I don't know if there is a history here, obviously I haven't been on much, but the reactions to his comments were severe and calling someone an "ass" is far more rude and far more of a tantrum.

Again, there may be a history and frustration level I am unaware of, and having dealt with trolls that may be the case. But if not, this is uncivil.