Drink package

I purchased a deluxe drink package and I have a few questions... Does the room come equipped with drinks I can have or do I still need to go get them out at the bar or shops? Tips are not included in the package? And does AOS use one of those bionic bartenders anywhere? I hear you need to tip a robot which is ridiculous...

I purchased a deluxe drink package and I have a few questions... Does the room come equipped with drinks I can have or do I still need to go get them out at the bar or shops? Tips are not included in the package? And does AOS use one of those bionic bartenders anywhere? I hear you need to tip a robot which is ridiculous...

The beverage packages do not include drinks from room service or your stateroom mini-bar. Tips are paid when you purchase the package.

AOS = Adventure, Anthem, Allure ???

Wow the tipping thing is a def bonus! It is hard to determine on the wording if that was how I read it to be... And I don't ever like to stiff my server!! Thanks!:)

Companies love to stiff their workers and make us feel like we are throwing the workers a bone for their hard work when it's what the companies should be paying for this hard work and not make them kiss our rings to get the half of the pay that they deserve.

Rob G.

Companies love to stiff their workers and make us feel like we are throwing the workers a bone for their hard work when it's what the companies should be paying for this hard work and not make them kiss our rings to get the half of the pay that they deserve.

Rob G.

And if they did that, your cost would rise accordingly, so your theory makes no sense.

And if they did that, your cost would rise accordingly, so your theory makes no sense.

Making companies pay all they should instead of us subsidizing what they should pay like the oil companies talking our tax dollars to pay for their research and pocketing the profits instead of paying us a dividend. Makes no sense for taxpayers or consumers to pay for what companies should be.

Rob G.

So we have to go physically ourselves to s bar and bring back to our room .. correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As clarea mentioned you can order from room service but you must pay.

Note that you can order as many drinks as you want when you pay for them like that.

When you use your drink package at the bar, you get one drink at a time per drink package.

Using your drink package, they won't let you get 6 beers at once to take back to your cabin.

Is there a list of what alcohol is included in the ultimate beverage package?

I'm pretty sure it's anything under $12. Over $12 you have to pay the difference (here-say, I have no evidence one way or the other). 10 or 20% discount on bottles of wine. As for actual booze flavors, that varies some depending on a number of factors. Last I looked it was a good selection of most whiskey, tequila, bourbon, and the other basics. My wife wasn't real impressed with the wine list, and I'm a beer snob and I wasn't impressed with the beer selection. (Beer was the standard selection of imports and US domestic).

The only thing that stood out to me was some high end scotch at between $20-$30 per glass and that there are a few bourbons I'll try that were under the $12 cut off.

Hope that helps.

I am traveling with my wife and another couple and we are all getting the drink package. If I got to the bar with each of their seapass cards can I get a drink for each card?

Yes, that's been our experience.