Quiet breakfast places on Enchantment?

The only other option to get breakfast is the Park Café in the solarium.

The Park Café in the solarium offers a light breakfast such a bagels w/various topping, RCCL's equivalent of a egg McMuffin as well as other breakfast sandwiches , pastries, yogurt and oatmeal. Or you can do as the previous poster does get a plate from the Windjammer and sit in the Solarium which is something I do as well.

The Park café also offers a light lunch including a salad bar which is nice.

If you find the dining room hectic, ask for a table for just your party so they don't put you at one of the larger tables which they like to fill up with more than one party. You may have to wait couple of minutes(usually no more than 5 or6), but it is a little "quieter" in our experience. I think they don't really like to do this, but they do want you to be happy and it is not a big deal. We have always been accommodated with a smile. :)

Another vote for Park Cafe for breakfast and lunch. It is a nice quiet space in the morning as most folks are hitting Windjammer and dining room for breakfast. Although I would suggest, if you like coffee with your breakfast and are okay spending a few bucks, to pick up coffee at Cafe Lattitudes before heading to Park Cafe. They do have coffee at Park Cafe but it's not the best quality.