Ruby Princess

ocaladee

Any information from anyone on the Ruby or just off would be helpful. Only our second Princess cruise and will be multi-generation. Hearing bad things about dining. Do I need to cancel anytime and get a set time due to CC? Since Im paying for three rooms we will be I guess considered a lower unworthy class!

Any information from anyone on the Ruby or just off would be helpful. Only our second Princess cruise and will be multi-generation. Hearing bad things about dining. Do I need to cancel anytime and get a set time due to CC? Since Im paying for three rooms we will be I guess considered a lower unworthy class!

Don't quite understand what you are asking, but will try to respond.

I think this "get a set time due to CC" is a question about dining, although I don't know what you mean by CC. DR's have tables for 4, 6, 8 and 10. If you want to dine at the same time together each evening at the same table then ask for Traditional Dining.

This statement "Im paying for three rooms we will be I guess considered a lower unworthy class" doesn't make any sense. All passengers are treated with respect. Paying for all passengers in your group will not give you any different status than anyone else. The only "class" on the Ruby is that some club class passengers have a special area in the DR.

Are you asking if you require cancel for any reason insurance? That is up to you and the passengers you are paying for. Even though you will be paying, the passengers you are paying for will be on their own. Any claims made by the is their claim, not yours.

The reviews are starting to show up now...be sure to read them.

If your cruise is soon, Traditional will already be on a waitlist. You could always change to Traditional now and as your sail date gets closer, if it looks like the kinks are worked out, change back to Anytime.

Don't quite understand what you are asking, but will try to respond.

I think this "get a set time due to CC" is a question about dining, although I don't know what you mean by CC. DR's have tables for 4, 6, 8 and 10. If you want to dine at the same time together each evening at the same table then ask for Traditional Dining.

This statement "Im paying for three rooms we will be I guess considered a lower unworthy class" doesn't make any sense. All passengers are treated with respect. Paying for all passengers in your group will not give you any different status than anyone else. The only "class" on the Ruby is that some club class passengers have a special area in the DR.

Are you asking if you require cancel for any reason insurance? That is up to you and the passengers you are paying for. Even though you will be paying, the passengers you are paying for will be on their own. Any claims made by the is their claim, not yours.

The new Club Class mini suites.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2440254

I would stick with Anytime. And the first day go and discuss a daily reservation in the anytime dining room.

1 dining room is all traditional seating

1 dining room is all anytime seating

1 dining room is early traditional seating and then at 7:30 changes to anytime.

A group near us on the last night was a large party (multiple tables). It was clear that they had a set reservation with the same waitstaff without being in "Early" or "Late".