Ordering From Menu Tamarind Eurodam

Tiggipaws

You can't get more than one entree per person, if that's what you mean. Unless you pay extra. On the sushi/sashimi page the menu says "Your choice of 6 items as an appetizer or 12 as an entree.".

Edited by jtl513

On another note, I have ordered the ribs appetizer as my main entree, and they actually served a bit larger portion - which was nice!
Also, I believe (but am not certain) that you can order an extra appetizer or dessert with no additional charge.

Has anyone had the non-red meat entrees? Specifically the sesame noodles...

I'm trying to decide in advance (if someone has experience) whether or not I should do the noodles as my entree or just do the entree-sized sushi/sashimi. I saw there is green papaya salad, so I'm happy to be able to have one of my favorite Thai dishes.

If anyone needs extra servings of something in Tamarind, let me now and I'll leave a note for the staff that you may have my dessert ;-)

You can't get more than one entree per person, if that's what you mean. Unless you pay extra. On the sushi/sashimi page the menu says "Your choice of 6 items as an appetizer or 12 as an entree.".

If the sushi/sashimi menu can be ordered as an appetizer, has anyone tried ordering the sushi appetizer, another appetizer, soup, entree, and dessert?? I'm an appetizer-type gal and there's so many appealing choices that I want to try from the menu!! :D

Has anyone had the non-red meat entrees? Specifically the sesame noodles...

I'm trying to decide in advance (if someone has experience) whether or not I should do the noodles as my entree or just do the entree-sized sushi/sashimi. I saw there is green papaya salad, so I'm happy to be able to have one of my favorite Thai dishes.

If anyone needs extra servings of something in Tamarind, let me now and I'll leave a note for the staff that you may have my dessert ;-)

I had the soba noodles with tofu, that might be what you are referring to. I also want to say I am NOT vegetarian but did end up with a vegetarian meal that night. It was awesome!

And I'll give away my dessert too - I can only have the fruit. it's good but fruit isn't dessert to me.

I had the soba noodles with tofu, that might be what you are referring to. I also want to say I am NOT vegetarian but did end up with a vegetarian meal that night. It was awesome!

And I'll give away my dessert too - I can only have the fruit. it's good but fruit isn't dessert to me.

Thank you. It probably was the soba noodles - I only saw the menu once and I couldn't find it again to be sure what it was.

It seems they prefer you to order either Soup & Appetizer (plus Entree & Dessert) or Sushi/Sashimi (plus Entree & Dessert). We requested if we could order both from the appetizer section and the sushi section and were told yes but if we did so we could not order soup. That was fine for us so we ended up with 3 hot appetizers and 2 sushi rolls to split between 2 of us. Then we each had our entree (only 1 allowed for $25) and we requested to try all of the desserts but we did not receive all of them, she brought 4 skipping the Tamarind Chocolate and bread pudding. At that point we were too full to care but it was fun to try them all!

On the way out I asked if it would be allowed to come in just for appetizers and sushi/sashimi skipping the entree for the $25 (we love fresh sushi/shashimi) and the maitre d' said yes of course but I'm not sure how the stewards would feel about that.