What to pack?

BuckNut8412

I have been several cruises in the past to the Caribbean, all in December around Christmas. I am set to go on a 7-night Eastern Caribbean on Harmony of the Seas, leaving March 18. I imagine the weather is somewhat different between the 2 times of year. I am looking for clothes packing suggestions from people who have sailed during this time and destinations. Thank you so very much.

the actual Caribbean is summer year round. 80's is about average daytime temps. Bring your summer-wear. Even the Bahamas (which are NOT Caribbean, but Atlantic islands) are warm in March....Florida weather prevails there.

Edited by cb at sea

I have been several cruises in the past to the Caribbean, all in December around Christmas. I am set to go on a 7-night Eastern Caribbean on Harmony of the Seas, leaving March 18. I imagine the weather is somewhat different between the 2 times of year. I am looking for clothes packing suggestions from people who have sailed during this time and destinations. Thank you so very much.

The weather in the Caribbean itself is pretty much the same year round. The difference will be in what you wear to the port of departure and on the first and last sea days, but all in all there is little difference in the weather in March and December. Keep in mind that a cold front can sweep down over Florida that time of year. We sailed out of Miami one March and temps were around 45 the night before we left, which for that area is cold. BY the first sea day it had warmed up nicely and it was shorts and tee shirts.

Edited by zqvol