Staying on the ship

GeneD

We will be cruising on the Enchantment in August and have a post cruise 2 day hotel reservation on Miami Beach. So we will not have to hurry off the ship. Just wondering how long we can stay on the ship before actually having to get off?

Usually around 10am maybe 10.30am

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

That would be the latest as the ship needs to clear customs and start reboarding typically between 11:00 and 11:30. :)

You will need to be out of your stateroom by 8:00 - 8:30 and off the ship typically by 10:00 or so latest.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

We will be cruising on the Enchantment in August and have a post cruise 2 day hotel reservation on Miami Beach. So we will not have to hurry off the ship. Just wondering how long we can stay on the ship before actually having to get off?

Out of your room by 8am, off ship 9-930am. You should do what I do, request early check in at hotel. I usually check in noon.

There is little reason to stick around. Any and all service you've come to expect during the cruise is conspicuously missing on the last morning. They want you gone ASAP! Breakfast will be earlier than normal, too.

Yes...you can leave your bags at the hotel, and go and start your fun in Miami!

On Brilliance a few months ago they had some plan that you could stay on till 2pm for a fee, but this was in Barcelona

I've only seen them offer that option in Europe. In the US, they have a government requirement to get a zero count before they can start boarding.