Booking without a drinks package

Hi all...

We are looking to book a cruise from Southampton and every sailing we look at seems to have a drinks package added.

As we are diamond I do not see the value of booking a cruise with a drinks package especially since we don't drink that much.

Is there anyway to remove the drinks package therefore making the cruise cheaper?

:D

Edited by Static events

Hi all...

We are looking to book a cruise from Southampton and every sailing we look at seems to have a drinks package added.

As we are diamond I do not see the value of booking a cruise with a drinks package especially since we don't drink that much.

Is there anyway to remove the drinks package therefore making the cruise cheaper?

:D

Just be careful if not booking through UK it isn't like for like. As it is a free promotion it might still be worth having plus the is always the GTY option which tends to exclude

I'm in Australia and use a US travel agent. This is the 4th trip I've booked with her and it's been an easy prices each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used to book with a US agent but have found for our last few cruises the low Oz dollar has made US prices not advantageous to us. So we've just been booking onboard to get the OBC (which was a big incentive to US bookings).