Curacoa port: Adventure of the Seas: What Pier does it dock

Furffy

We are going on the Adventure of the Seas in June. We were wondering if anyone knows what "pier" it will dock at in Curacoa.

We are a large party of 16, so we were looking at renting large vans since taxis could become a logistical nightmare. We wanted to make sure we can get access to the AVIS on the Mega Pier. I have read that smaller ships dock at a different pier, and being that the Adventure of the Seas is not as large as other ships in the fleet, I didn't know if it was classified as a "smaller ship", and would not be docking at the Mega Pier.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Just keep to your left as you come off the pier. There are a half-dozen or so cabins there, with Avis pretty much in the middle. You'll be facing the back of these cabins, so just walk around to the other side to get in. Very pleasant staff, and if your ship departs later in the evening, you can still drop off the van outside their office after it's closed. You'll be in the secure port zone, so don't worry about leaving the van there.

I would be thrilled about that. Bonaire is my favorite of the ABCs. I'd take Bonaire over Curacao any day. :)

Give me something to look forward to ... What should I be doing with that Bonaire day? Given that snorkeling has been ruled out by our party, there really doesn't seem to be a great deal the island has to offer. But I'm open to suggestions.

Switch to April 29th, we are hitting both and both are first time for me, as is Aruba.

Can't switch. Our B2B pair was scheduled around the availability of the Australian in the group. But one of these days, we'll be on the same ship. I've been running into your posts for years.

Give me something to look forward to ... What should I be doing with that Bonaire day? Given that snorkeling has been ruled out by our party, there really doesn't seem to be a great deal the island has to offer. But I'm open to suggestions.

Too bad you've ruled out snorkeling, but an alternative suggestion would be to rent a vehicle and do an island tour. There are two circular routes, one heading north from Kralendijk to Rincon and back, and another going south. We've done both when staying on Bonaire for dive holidays and there's lots to see.