Showers!

JohnS43

All Silversea cruise ships (I haven't been on the expedition ships so I don't know about them) have shower glass not curtains, and a handheld shower. The newer ones (Spirit, Muse) have a reasonable size shower cubicle with a rain shower head and a handheld shower, plus a separate bathtub.

Once you price out all the add on fees of mainstream cruise lines, you might be surprised to see that Silversea as an almost all-inclusive offers pretty good value for money.

• 1 year later...

We are cruising on Regents Seven Seas.  They have doors on all their showers.  It's luxury cruise line, though.  Looking at the Diamond Princess for December 2020 cruise.  From the floor plan, it looks like a shower door but asking here to see if anyone knows for sure.  

On 12/29/2017 at 7:25 PM, sdquerido said:

Can anyone tell me about the Celebrity Constellation shower situation in the fitness area or spa? Thanks. Having trouble getting an answer if there are showers or not available.

Constellation has showers in the gym area however it is going in for a major redo shortly.

Royal Caribbean has hand held showers on all the ships I have sailed on. Always been “fixed” with the ability to use as a handheld. Haven’t been on a RC ship in s long time with curtains; I think the majority have the fiberglass tube-type doors. Some smaller/older ships may have a curtain.