Any suggestions for suite selection on Voyager

jcostello

The suites in Voyager look all a good size and well appointed. We have had a penthouse B suite and liked the layout and set up there. The concierge look very much like a great option to me.

I always look at deck plans and check that there is not a mark for a service door. That can cause some noise in the mornings with breakfast service in suite and also the cleaning carts may congregate there. Also I would prefer to avoid a cabin opposite the laundry room, to avoid the noise of footfall. Jean.

I believe the concierge level may be worth the price difference. Has anyone had a suite on Voyager they would recommend or not recommend?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cat G on Deck 6; same size as Concierge mid-ships on low deck very convenient to both forward and aft stairs/elevators. Oh, and a lot less money than a concierge suite.

Marc

Almost hate to tell you as I'd like to keep this area all to myself. Ha Ha

We have been in Concierge on deck 9 forward. The staterooms in that area seem to have their own passage way, more private. In fact, I will be in that area again in March.

Cat G on Deck 6; same size as Concierge mid-ships on low deck very convenient to both forward and aft stairs/elevators. Oh, and a lot less money than a concierge suite.

Marc

My Exactly my opinion (after 4 cruises on Voyager); 647 and 648 are fantastic value.

Category G, midship, deck 6: totally agree. Also agree (if you're noise sensitive) to be sure that the service area and laundry are not near: good advice.

Of course if you really want concierge, "G" won't do.

Hope you enjoy Voyager as much as we do.

Edited by poss

Joyce it looks like a kind of wee indent outwards into the corridor on the deck plan. Like an open door sign. If in doubt I would ask your TA to check with Regent. I think twice we have had this happen to us and in the morning it was quite noisy, if you are alight sleeper. Have a great cruise. Jean.