Question about Vibe Beach Club/The Haven

BeachyBoo

"worth it" is highly subjective and a total matter of opinion. There is nothing in the Vibe that is additive to the Haven experience. Having done the Vibe, I can say it is (IMHO) an OK thing to do the first time you are on one of the ships that offer it (just to have the experience) but that is about it. We will not do the Vibe again.

The answer is probably different depending on who you ask. Having done both the Haven and Vibe on separate cruises, I see no reason to have both at the same time.

When I was in the Haven, I loved being there and had no desire to leave. When I was at Vibe I loved it there, and didn't miss the Haven (ok, well maybe just a little, LOL). I know some use both to escape being around children, but when we were in the Haven, there was always a quiet place to go and relax.

If we have a room booked in The Haven, is it worth it to get a Vibe Beach Club pass also, or would that be a waste? This is our first time on Norwegian.

Thanks!:)

Total waste of money. Physically, the Havens sundeck is separated from the vibe sundeck by about 3 inches (a metal partition).

Thank you, everyone! I was thinking it wasn't worth it and I would get all of that in the Haven. I just wasn't sure if there was something in there I was missing. I think I will skip on the Vibe passes. Now I don't have to be stressed about trying to get them!

Thank you, everyone! I was thinking it wasn't worth it and I would get all of that in the Haven. I just wasn't sure if there was something in there I was missing. I think I will skip on the Vibe passes. Now I don't have to be stressed about trying to get them!

I defenitely think that it's worth it.

Vibe compared to the Haven on Breakaway:

1. No outside bar in the Haven.

2. Adults only in Vibe. Lots of kids in the Haven can be a problem, or not.

3. Better hot tubs in Vibe, just my opinion.

4. The Haven is very nice but it was a little too quite sometimes.

5. A bucket of beers in Vibe. I know I can get that in the Haven too but for me it feels better with that in Vibe.

6. I want to be able to go whereever I want.

If you get to the port early (before embarkation starts) there's no problem to get Vibe passes, the concierge will help you (ask as soon as possible!).

Edited by sverigecruiser

I'm of a different opinion.

On the Breakaway the Haven sundeck doesn't have a bar or hot tubs. When we had both in November we loved having Vibe...But that was a splurge for us.

This last cruise we didn't have either and still had an awesome cruise.

We were completely happy without Vibe and just the Haven. Yes the pool area gets a little busy but we spent our time up on the Sundeck. We were brought fresh fruit and our drinks were always replenished, it was wonderful...

We were completely happy without Vibe and just the Haven. Yes the pool area gets a little busy but we spent our time up on the Sundeck. We were brought fresh fruit and our drinks were always replenished, it was wonderful...

We thought that the extra cost was worth it. ($258 extra on a cruise we paid almost $9000 for) The pool area in the Haven can be busy, especially on cruises with many children, but we thought that both the pool area and the sundeck was a little too quite most of the time.

We thought that the extra cost was worth it. ($258 extra on a cruise we paid almost $9000 for) The pool area in the Haven can be busy, especially on cruises with many children, but we thought that both the pool area and the sundeck was a little too quite most of the time.

Thanks again. I think I may just go for it. Like you said, it's a small cost compared to the entire trip. We will be on the Escape for our honeymoon, so I think it will be nice to escape from kids. I have two of my own and I'm hoping to get a break from kids. I also like to know I can go everywhere on the ship.