Doing Laundry on Turn Around Day - B2B

tdeyette

When doing a B2B are the on-floor guest laundry rooms open on turn around day? That seems like a good time to do some laundry if needed.

We will be on Regal in a couple more weeks and wanted to see if this would be an option.

When doing a B2B are the on-floor guest laundry rooms open on turn around day? That seems like a good time to do some laundry if needed.

We will be on Regal in a couple more weeks and wanted to see if this would be an option.

Neither my wife nor myself have ever noticed the passenger laundries being closed on a turn around day but then we have never tried to use one on that day. If they are closed, it may be only during the morning before all the passengers doing B2B cruises have gone through customs. The afternoon of turn around day certainly would be a time of low demand for use of the laundry rooms.

It's the perfect time to do laundry. You will have to go through an immigration meeting, but once that's done you'll be free to do as you please. Laundry rooms won't be closed.

We've done laundry on the last night of the first part of a b2b, too.

Yes, it's open. I realize you won't be doing a Med. cruise, but for anyone reading this that is planning to do laundry on a Med B2B, get your laundry done early! By the time most of the passengers are onboard, the laundry rooms can be VERY crowded. Most people on those itineraries have done pre-cruise land tours and have a lot of stuff that needs washing. There was almost a brawl in one of them when a woman rolled in a massive suitcase full of dirty clothes and was furious that all the washers and dryers were being used and there was a waiting line. :rolleyes:

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

Yes it is open and a convenient time to use them.

Always has been on cruises we've done.

I'm a habitual early riser. I can't ever sleep late, even on vacation. So I thought I would be smart to try to get into the laundry room early to snag a machine. Alas, the rooms do have operating hours. On our ship, the Caribbean Princess, they opened around 7. So be warned about trying to get there early!

Sent from my iPad using Forums