AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Man, these expire quick. I tried today and can't apply the last two promo codes. Bummer.

The Walmart one I got in email two days ago and I couldn't get it to work. 

Oops. The Promo Code (walmartwin21) that you have entered is either not valid or has expired.
Edited by Wanna_Cruize

3 minutes ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

Man, these expire quick. I tried today and can't apply the last two promo codes. Bummer.

The Walmart one I got in email two days ago and I couldn't get it to work. 

Oops. The Promo Code (walmartwin21) that you have entered is either not valid or has expired.

Possible that you already entered them and forgot? They shouldn’t expire that quick. I haven’t entered those yet but I expect them to work.

A previous poster noted a Citi credit card deal on Carnival purchases, and I was able to take advantage of that.  Now some Chase credit cards are showing Carnival offers.   My Chase Sapphire Preferred is offering $35 cash back on any Carnival purchase of $100 or more.  So I will use that to make a $100 payment on an existing cruise.   My wife’s Chase Sapphire Reserve is offering 10% back on Carnival purchases.  This offer is not that appealing, as we already get a 10% discount on Carnival gift cards through Allstate.  Still, we might use the Chase 10% offer as we also get 3x points on travel purchases made with the Reserve.

If you have Chase cards, particularly Chase Sapphire cards, its worth checking your offers to see what Carnival is offering.  Fyi, you do have to activate the offer before you make any purchase.

3 hours ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

They are now offering two types of e-gift cards, $500 and $1,000

no way!  I ordered a $500 today but already had it in my cart so i didn't bother to look at  what was available.  Had i known i would've waited til Friday to order the $1k LoL  good to know though.  If only i checked cc 1st smh 😄

Thank you!!  I just bought a $500 e-gift card for $450, plus I get 1.5% cash back so it's like 11.5% off!!!  If we don't spend all of it (we already have $725 OBC), what happens?  Can we cash it out or just use it for another cruise?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hayesktrm said:

Thank you!!  I just bought a $500 e-gift card for $450, plus I get 1.5% cash back so it's like 11.5% off!!!  If we don't spend all of it (we already have $725 OBC), what happens?  Can we cash it out or just use it for another cruise?

You can use it on another cruise for deposit, payment or on board

• Like 1