AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

wow. yeah it doesn't cost anything here. If I want to get a po box there it costs something. But I can redirect packages to them for pickup no problem.

When I was receiving my Princess cards with the 15% discount about two months ago, they wanted to charge me I think it was 5.99 to reroute to my local store or to even change the day or pick up window.

8 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

When I was receiving my Princess cards with the 15% discount about two months ago, they wanted to charge me I think it was 5.99 to reroute to my local store or to even change the day or pick up window.

That's crazy

The Allstate sweepstakes for the $1500 in Carnival Gift cards closes today.   I used about 80,000 points to get 1,600 sweepstakes entries.  Thanks to all the code contributors here who have allowed me to build a big stockpile of these points!

The actual drawing is August 11 I think.   I would say "wish me luck," but anyone who has logged into Allstate in the last two weeks has at least one automatic entry . . . so that means a lot of contributors to this forum also probably have a chance to win. 

• Like 2

On 7/30/2021 at 8:08 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

I also just ordered 4 $100 cards and received them in 6 days. 

Do you remember what kind of envelope they were sent to you in? I ordered 2 $100 yesterday and don't want to accidently throw mine away.

2 hours ago, tcrutchf said:

I ordered 2 $100 cards a couple of weeks ago. They came in a regular white envelope. I think it was from "Redemption Center" You can feel the cards in the envelope. 

I wonder if 4 vs 2 requires more postage, so the 4 comes in a “heavier duty” envelope?? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bowman1 said:

Anyone else having trouble getting into Allstate Rewards?  

The App gives me the message “sorry, this service is down”

The website refers me back to the app 

Been like this for 2 days

I had a hard time logging in yesterday, but I did get in. Try clearing your cookies/browser history and what not. 

On 8/1/2021 at 9:43 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

I wonder if 4 vs 2 requires more postage, so the 4 comes in a “heavier duty” envelope?? 

No, my two cards came in the same envelope. Mine came via UPS not the Post Office and it required a signature.

29 minutes ago, Calnev1 said:

Thanks!  Allstate emails delivered a bit faster in Mexico than in Nevada . . . .

LOL. I just happened to be in front of my emails when it hit.  It may be the only thing that happens quickly down here!