AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

This is WWWAAAYYY to funny....

Confucius say: Short pencil better than long memory.

So Sharpen them up I'm going to give the first 4000 associated with the pig laying in a hammock with his sunglasses on at the beach.

As Cabo Bob, Code Detective :classic_cool: this is one of my finest efforts...

1) 19Summercash = 1000 points

2) 19 Summer       =  1000 points

3) 2019Summer    =  1000 points

4) Summer19        =  1000 points

There Ya Go              4000 points  All related to a pig in sunglasses laying in a blue hammock on the beach found in an auction.

Now I pretty much gave the main clue for "MOMSDAY" So now I'll just spell them out.

1) 19MOMSDAY      = 1000 POINTS

2)  2019MOMSDAY = 1000 POINTS

3)  MOMSDAY19     = 1000 POINTS

So we now have...…...3000 POINTS more for a total of 7000 points. This one was easy, just pretend your the Camel on the Geko Commercial strolling through the office asking what day it is. MMM, maybe someone should try HUMPDAY?

So there are 7000 points, And yes there are 8000 more and they are really not that difficult to find. Great word puzzles.

So chop-chop and get out there and look for them. I really would not have started this game but Allstate is being rather stingy with me when I see items one with a million plus points winning the best prizes. Good Luck!

Cabo Bob, Code Detective:classic_ninja::classic_cool::classic_ninja:

Edited by CABO BOB
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

This is WWWAAAYYY to funny....

Confucius say: Short pencil better than long memory.

So Sharpen them up I'm going to give the first 4000 associated with the pig laying in a hammock with his sunglasses on at the beach.

As Cabo Bob, Code Detective :classic_cool: this is one of my finest efforts...

1) 19Summercash = 1000 points

2) 19 Summer       =  1000 points

3) 2019Summer    =  1000 points

4) Summer19        =  1000 points

There Ya Go              4000 points  All related to a pig in sunglasses laying in a blue hammock on the beach found in an auction.

Now I pretty much gave the main clue for "MOMSDAY" So now I'll just spell them out.

1) 19MOMSDAY      = 1000 POINTS

2)  2019MOMSDAY = 1000 POINTS

3)  MOMSDAY19     = 1000 POINTS

So we now have...…...3000 POINTS more for a total of 7000 points. This one was easy, just pretend your the Camel on the Geko Commercial strolling through the office asking what day it is. MMM, maybe someone should try HUMPDAY?

So there are 7000 points, And yes there are 8000 more and they are really not that difficult to find. Great word puzzles.

So chop-chop and get out there and look for them. I really would not have started this game but Allstate is being rather stingy with me when I see items one with a million plus points winning the best prizes. Good Luck!

Cabo Bob, Code Detective:classic_ninja::classic_cool::classic_ninja:

Thanks a bunch!

Attention Allstate Shoppers!!! All the Humpday codes are sold out and the Camel has left the building.

Actually that was thrown in to throw you off the trail....

NEW CLUE; Today is National  _ _ N _ _  _ _ _ _ S  DAY. And no you may not have a vowel. Ten letter word and remember you must be "19" to play. This brain teaser is worth 3000 points total (3X1000). Tried to get Vanna White to come flip the letters but she was unavailable. Good Luck, Cabo Bob, Code Detective:classic_ninja::classic_ninja::classic_ninja:

5 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Attention Allstate Shoppers!!! All the Humpday codes are sold out and the Camel has left the building.

NEW CLUE; Today is National  _ _ N _ _  _ _ _ _ S  DAY. And no you may not have a vowel. Ten letter word and remember you must be "19" to play. This brain teaser is worth 3000 points total (3X1000). Tried to get Vanna White to come flip the letters but she was unavailable. Good Luck, Cabo Bob, Code Detective:classic_ninja::classic_ninja::classic_ninja:

Vanna needs to turn another letter 🤣

1 hour ago, n6uqqq said:

Vanna needs to turn another letter 🤣

Yeah, I checked SEVERAL websites that list those stupid "national such & such day" and none of them showed anything that fit Cabo's revealed letters. Will have to wait for the next clue. Vanna must've fallen asleep on the job.

6 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

I could be completely wrong but in the process of trying to figure out your clue I found that the following two codes work for 1,000 pts each. So even if I'm wrong hopefully this still helps someone:

sunglasses19

2019sunglasses

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, netninja04 said:

I could be completely wrong but in the process of trying to figure out your clue I found that the following two codes work for 1,000 pts each. So even if I'm wrong hopefully this still helps someone:

sunglasses19

2019sunglasses

WE Have a Winner!!! Congratulations! The Third Code is 19SUNGLASSES for 1000 points.

Ok Boys and Girls there are still 6000 points left. Just enough for two more quizzes. It has been a long DAY and remember you must be 19 to PLAY.  You have received your clues so GOOD luck and remember to sharpen those pencils. These are not TO difficult so if your LUCKY they should not be to HARD to figure out. If you are OFF one letter the code will not WORK.

Please post if you win. There will be no EASY answers this time.

Good Luck, Cabo Bob, Code Detective :classic_ninja::classic_cool::classic_ninja:

19 hours ago, bnorris10 said:

DEALS4SUNNYDAYS  = 2000 PTS

Hey just FYI, this links to your rewards and I entered the sunglasses code on there. 🤣 You’ve got 2000 more points than when I started. You may want to remove your post because someone could steal your points I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️I don’t know but better safe than sorry. 

Because I’m a long time Allstate customer and have had drivewise since the beginning, I knew I was in the wrong account because I had more points. 

14 minutes ago, crucero said:

Hey just FYI, this links to your rewards and I entered the sunglasses code on there. 🤣 You’ve got 2000 more points than when I started. You may want to remove your post because someone could steal your points I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️I don’t know but better safe than sorry. 

Because I’m a long time Allstate customer and have had drivewise since the beginning, I knew I was in the wrong account because I had more points. 

That is not my account it is linked to. Even tried to sign on to it to make sure. I got the no way today error code. I already entered the sunglasses codes and you can't do it twice. Someone is happy though, but you can enter codes into my account anytime you'd like.:classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, crucero said:

Yes, that account belongs to bnorris10. Not sure how to tag or notify him or her. Just don’t want them to have their points taken. 

Depending on how they've set their notifications on here, just quoting their comment should give them a notification (if set to do it). Otherwise you can put the @ symbol in front of someone's username to tag them.

I always just copy/paste the codes from here, so I didn't even click on bnorris' link. I just tried it and it takes me to an account with 16,000 points, but if I click on "Account" at the top, it still wants me to login. But evidently it'll accept new codes. It let me add a Carnival card to the shopping cart, but wouldn't let me check out. That required a login. I wasn't trying to actually use their points, just testing to see if anyone possibly could.

1 minute ago, Organized Chaos said:

Depending on how they've set their notifications on here, just quoting their comment should give them a notification (if set to do it). Otherwise you can put the @ symbol in front of someone's username to tag them.

I always just copy/paste the codes from here, so I didn't even click on bnorris' link. I just tried it and it takes me to an account with 16,000 points, but if I click on "Account" at the top, it still wants me to login. But evidently it'll accept new codes. It let me add a Carnival card to the shopping cart, but wouldn't let me check out. That required a login. I wasn't trying to actually use their points, just testing to see if anyone possibly could.

Thanks so much! That makes me feel better! I don’t mind giving more points but didn’t want him/her to lose. 😃