AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

43 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Thank You M4Travels.

And here is one for you....

DADSDAY19

19DADSDAY

2019DADSDAY

was going to put this in a puzzle but I'm puzzled out...….

Cabo Bob, Retired Code Detective:classic_wacko:

Thanks for your investigative efforts! Were these 3 codes from your last puzzle you started? 

Edited by n6uqqq

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:15 PM, Sheal said:

dupe

I Tried DUPE but it didn't work.

I was surprised that this one did though. You just need to rearrange the letters to find the code.

It is worth 3000 points (3X1000). Again you must be "19" to play.

K A O B O H C O L T C S

Good Luck and if you get the answers don't spoil it for others. I'll give out the answers in a couple days.

Cabo Bob :classic_cool:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CABO BOB said:

I was surprised that this one did though. You just need to rearrange the letters to find the code.

K A O B O H C O L T C S

Good Luck and if you get the answers don't spoil it for others. I'll give out the answers in a couple days.

Got it, thanks!

1 hour ago, CABO BOB said:

K A O B O H C O L T C S

Appreciate the 6K points with Dadsday and gifts4grads, but the scrambled one with the year did not work for me.

Just now, SNJCruisers said:

Appreciate the 6K points with Dadsday and gifts4grads, but the scrambled one with the year did not work for me.

A couple of letters are actually a number hint .

If you are going to travel this weekend don't forget your gear.

Everything you need for 3000 points is in the sentence above (3X1000).

Remember you must be "19" to Play.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays. Cabo Bob, Clue Master Extraordinaire :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:

13 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Everything you need for 3000 points is in the sentence above (3X1000).

Remember you must be "19" to Play.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays. Cabo Bob, Clue Master Extraordinaire :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:

Thanks clue master Extraordinaire!

That one was too easy. I still have a few left but it seems that I have lost my detective touch. :classic_sad: The next one is going to be a brain teaser. Haven't been able to find any lately, think they're getting trickier. As a Allstate customer I don't get these in my Drivewise section at the regular site. If they don't give out the codes you have to wonder who there for. Oh well, have enough points for three cabins for the Panama canal trip. Taking the wife, kids, grandkids:classic_biggrin:

K A O B O H C O L T C S

A couple of letters are actually a number hint .  (TS???)

I am either over thinking this or haven't had enough coffee yet - I have no idea!!!

14 minutes ago, Shamrock73 said:

K A O B O H C O L T C S

A couple of letters are actually a number hint .  (TS???)

I am either over thinking this or haven't had enough coffee yet - I have no idea!!!

The clues given are for two different sets of promo codes, I think...more on that in a second.

The first clue with the scrambled letters is a phrase and you have to guess the phrase before you know where the number would go.

I haven't figured out the second clue, except that it doesn't seem to be related to the first one, which makes me think that it's for a completely different promo code. I'm still trying to figure out if that one has anything to do with the pop-up that appeared in the Allstate app when I signed in today.

Cabo Bob, please correct me if I'm on the wrong path about these clues being for separate codes. I don't want to confuse everyone if I'm wrong!

15 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

Thanks clue master Extraordinaire!

29 minutes ago, netninja04 said:

The clues given are for two different sets of promo codes, I think...more on that in a second.

The first clue with the scrambled letters is a phrase and you have to guess the phrase before you know where the number would go.

I haven't figured out the second clue, except that it doesn't seem to be related to the first one, which makes me think that it's for a completely different promo code. I'm still trying to figure out if that one has anything to do with the pop-up that appeared in the Allstate app when I signed in today.

Cabo Bob, please correct me if I'm on the wrong path about these clues being for separate codes. I don't want to confuse everyone if I'm wrong!

If you figured out the phrase (three words) the numbers go on either end. There is only one code with the letters. three codes when you add the numbers. You need the numbers to make the code work (3X1000). And remember you must be "19" to play.   Good luck, Cabo Bob :classic_cool:

Edited by CABO BOB

Ok Boy's and Girl's here is Friday's Code Quiz. It is worth 3000 Points (3X1000)

This one is going to be tough. You are only getting one letter out of Six!

Remember you need to be "19" to play.

_ U _  _  _  _

Not a lot to go on but it is short. Vanna White will not be flipping letters. She went to Sunny Venezuela for a few days.

There are clues everywhere so Good Luck! 

Cabo Bob, Quiz Master Extraordinaire :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: - Cabo and his toungettes

1 hour ago, netninja04 said:

You are correct regarding the fact that it's two sets of clues relating to two sets of promo codes.  The one about traveling with your gear is one set and the 12 letter scramble is another set.  Here's a clue regarding the 12 letter scramble.  It happens often near Labor Day.

Soooo, When you all figure out these codes you can use the same skills to find more codes at Allstate rewards. Since they won't let us know what certain codes are let's try to beat them at their own game. If we all try I'm sure we could come up with more codes. Cabo Bob :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: - Bob and his toungettes