Wonderland and a picky eater ?

riekl

So we are going on Harmony on 3/18, my wife will eat just about anything so I think she would love Wonderland. I on the other hand am a meat and potatoes guy .. would they have anything that would interest me ? The menu is rather hard to decipher ..

So we are going on Harmony on 3/18, my wife will eat just about anything so I think she would love Wonderland. I on the other hand am a meat and potatoes guy .. would they have anything that would interest me ? The menu is rather hard to decipher ..

From what you say perhaps not.

However; if you release your senses you might be surprised.

The were things I ate which I would say I didn't like BUT like I find elsewhere you surprisingly do. :D

Dont do it.

im not fussy and its mostly horrible.

I guess we all have our own opinions. Personally I thought it was excellent. However I like alternative food...a lot.

The are some pictures, some video and a review of it on my blog.

If you want to see somewhere genuinely different and certainly not for the picky eater have a look for my review of Man Behind the Curtain in Leeds it makes Wonderland look like Chops Grille :D

Off the topic, I'm on that cruise, check out our roll call if your looking for some things to do.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I can't wait to try Wonderland but I don't eat red meat. My partner on the other hand loves red meat but cannot eat cilantro, mayo, anything to do with peppers, and raw fish. The server will have to work extra hard to accommodate us :)

Edited by toras

I am more of a 'Princess cruiser' I did research the 'Wonderland' sounds very interesting - but at $45 PP - I think I would pass. My advice for OP - If this is a BIG deal for the Wife - I would 'suck it up' and try to enjoy it- its just $$$ and 'Happy wife - Happy life

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My husband is a meat and potatoes guy too but he went because he knew I really wanted to. The appetizers were great, and he liked a few of them, but the best part was the beef they serve as the main course. It's a tender roast that anyone who eats meat would love. Also the desserts are amazing so I doubt you'll walk away hungry.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app