Trivia Prizes

Beachammo

Ok.....everyone who plays trivia knows about key chains, pens, zipper pulls, lanyards, and the occasional hats and coffee travel mugs.

We also know about YELLOW highlighters as I got a drawer full of them.

This week on Harmony the directors staff revealed that they had received a case of BLUE highlighters by "accident" and gave them away.

Has anyone else seen these as prizes?

This also got me curious about prizes Royal might have given away in the past.

Any stories out there?

4cb306ffcda53b806a2380e5fff00a8a.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Edited by Beachammo

We have several of those listed above....but the ones I actually love are the large padded (4 1/2 x 10" bi-fold) passport and document holders...got these several years ago and use them every cruise.

We have several of those listed above....but the ones I actually love are the large padded (4 1/2 x 10" bi-fold) passport and document holders...got these several years ago and use them every cruise.

We got a few of those from our Brilliance TA. The staff wanted to move them out before their winter Caribbean route.

A representative from Cruise Critic was on our Harmony cruise last week and gave away some swag during the meet and mingle.

On our Transatlantic, the members of our progressive team each won a tote bag, a tumbler, a hat, a pen, a highlighter, set of zipper pulls, a key chain, and we all split a bottle of champagne.

We got dinner in Coastal Kitchen. :D

Our last one broke this past cruise. never should have given the extra's away. Can you still buy them?

I have not seen them in gift shop, we had a bunch, used a new one on last cruise and it broke before cruise was over, had others that lasted years. Most gift shops in Caribbean sell there version for under 10

I have not seen them in gift shop, we had a bunch, used a new one on last cruise and it broke before cruise was over, had others that lasted years. Most gift shops in Caribbean sell there version for under 10

I can get local ones here at Ron Jon's. The one we had was 6-7 years old I bet. Shame they don't sell them

A few years ago on Rhapsody (Alaska) we won slap watches, magnet frames (with the middle being all magnet words), and 1 pair of RC flip flops for the whole team. (3 different trivia games -- we didn't get all of this for winning one time.) Oh, and pink RC hats, with pink stitching.