Diamond Plus Onboard Deluxe Drink Package Discounts

kjmjrm

I also do not see what the issue is with buying the package in advance if it is discounted. From what i understand it can be cancelled once on board. I have booked mine and plan to have them give me the additional discount once i board.

So you are confident I can buy it now with the current 20% deal and get it adjusted to the full D+ 30% once onboard? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Thanks! You folks are the definitive source for all things Royal. Royal's marketing and IT don't make that an easy task. I am getting more confident (not 100%) that I can pass on the online 20% discount for my D+ onboard 30% discount. I did get one C&A agent to tell me this was the case too, but I trust this forum more...

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

If you are going on the Anthem, you can be 100% sure that you can get the 30% off, as my scans show.

I also had lunch with Anthem's Bar Manager, and he told me that the discounts are supposed to be fleetwide.

You can also see on the scans that the discount is applicable only to the Deluxe Package.

:)

What is the regular price of the Deluxe beverage package without any discounts onboard the ship?

Thanks!

At least $55 per day, plus 18%. Prices can cary by sailing, so check your Cruise Planner.

At least $55 per day, plus 18%. Prices can cary by sailing, so check your Cruise Planner.

Thanks Bob, the reason I ask is because on my cruise planner it states $48.00 IS 20% off before gratuities for our April cruise on the Anthem.

So, am wondering what prices people are seeing advertised onboard the Anthem without any discounts.

Thanks Bob, the reason I ask is because on my cruise planner it states $48.00 IS 20% off before gratuities for our April cruise on the Anthem.

So, am wondering what prices people are seeing advertised onboard the Anthem without any discounts.

That must mean that the price on your sailing will be $60. Other sailings on the same ship can have different onboard pricing.

Edited by clarea

Just got off Ovation and received the D+ 30% discount.

The offer wasn't listed on the page of perks or the print out from a bar.

Thought I would just ask if it a discount was applicable as I was purchasing it at a sales counter. They didn't know and their colleagues standing nearby had no clue. The guy serving me excused himself and went away to check. Came back a short time later with confirmation! Woohoo!

Just proves it doesn't hurt to politely ask a question and even employees may learn something from the exchange.

First let me state I am not disagreeing with any posts here. I look forward to getting my 30% discount on the jewel. However, I finally called crown and anchor last week and they are clueless as to these new discounts. To the point of asking me if I was telling them their job.

It would appear to me that for once Rccl can address and update all that needs to know at Rccl.

Thanks!

What is the regular price of the Deluxe beverage package without any discounts onboard the ship?

Thanks!

We are 2 weeks from our 11 day cruise on SOS. On my cruise planner it states the deluxe beverage package is $44 per day and it no longer has the 20% off banner in the corner. On the NYE cruise we recently took on the BOS, I purchased the deluxe package for $41 per day plus gratuity. It really does vary per ship :(

Hope this helps.

Vision is charging £45pd for the package..... that is $56pd so certainly no pre cruise discount[emoji857][emoji857]

£372.53 for 7 days which is $465.50

I'll wait to see if 30% D+ is offered onboard and post back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by little britain

I had the 40% off on both sailings on the Harmony right before Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you recall price per night, or total price? Was this a seven night cruise? Boarding Liberty Sunday and just became Pinnacle in last cruise. Cruise planner showing $44 per night.

Edited by cruising grandma

Do they charge you tax if you buy the package onboard? I know that when we have bought drinks before we sailed, we were charged tax, and I really don't want to pay tax if I don't have to. :D

You are not supposed to be charged sales tax when purchasing a package on board. We were charged on Allure and had to get the F&B manager involved to have it removed. A follow up call with Miami confirmed that it is not supposed to be charged.

You are not supposed to be charged sales tax when purchasing a package on board. We were charged on Allure and had to get the F&B manager involved to have it removed. A follow up call with Miami confirmed that it is not supposed to be charged.

Thank you Ken!

Do you recall price per night, or total price? Was this a seven night cruise? Boarding Liberty Sunday and just became Pinnacle in last cruise. Cruise planner showing $44 per night.

Hi, yes it was $61. a day on the ship. With the 40% It was $317. For a 7 day cruise. I believe we had a pre cruise price of $48. The price is always higher on the new ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have already purchased the Deluxe Bev Pkg with the 20% discount, when we get on the ship, assuming that the D+ discount of 30% is offered, how do we go about getting the reduced price? Can anyone with actual experience please comment on who helped you with this onboard? Also, if the original pkg was refunded and then you repurchased, did this go back to the original credit card or was the refund given in OBC? Same question if just the difference was refunded, card or OBC given? Thanks for your help!

We have already purchased the Deluxe Bev Pkg with the 20% discount, when we get on the ship, assuming that the D+ discount of 30% is offered, how do we go about getting the reduced price? Can anyone with actual experience please comment on who helped you with this onboard? Also, if the original pkg was refunded and then you repurchased, did this go back to the original credit card or was the refund given in OBC? Same question if just the difference was refunded, card or OBC given? Thanks for your help!

Once on board the ship any cancellations whether repurchased or not will appear as refundable OBC and do not go back on the original credit card. Even when purchased ahead of time in a different currency they still get refunded as OBC in US$.

Once on board the ship any cancellations whether repurchased or not will appear as refundable OBC and do not go back on the original credit card. .

If not spent (a big if for many), the money eventually will get back to the same credit card (assuming the shipboard CC was the same one used for the original purchase), so basically you are laundering the money via the ship.

Have you checked your price today for the Refreshment Package? It is showing $18 for me and I am just a regular cruiser.

Are you absolutely sure of this? I'm interested in the refreshment package for my son, and mom is D+. If I can get it onboard with the 30% off discount, then the $26/day becomes about $18.20 which is much better.

I had not heard that they were extending the discounts to anything other than the deluxe packages on board.

We're sailing in April on Allure so plenty of time to confirm on different ships.

I just looked at the info for my Allure cruise for July. The Refreshment package shows as $18 plus grats. You will NOT be able to use your mother's discount for anyone but your mother. A sticker goes on HER card, not yours or your son's. The Diamond Plus discount is not transferable and the packages are not shareable.

I wish I could transfer it to my granddaughter, but unfortunately, it can't be done.

Based on my experiance on Majesty last week. First table said "NO DISCOUNTS" (table before you get on board) once I was on board I had to explain the discount to the guy. He didn't give me a "total price" right there, but once it hit my account it was correct.

$61 per day on board - 30% D+ discount + 18% tips. $151 for 3 days vs online $169