excursion

georgia1980

Remember you don't HAVE to take an excursion either. If you don't like what others are doing, just find something to do around port.

.....Or take a different excursion.

Yearly we travel with a group. During the day we all go our own way.

My questiion is: Some want to go on private beach day and swim with dolphins. But, I cannot swim, so was wondering if I could just do the beach day, at same place, without paying same price as swimming?

You can check if you can take a separate transportation to the same beach.

If you are booking it with carnival its worth emailing the shore excursion team, I had the same question about an excursion (coral world in st thomas) they do offer transport and entry but has to be booked on ship as opposed to prebooked . So it may well be you can join in on the bits you want too

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Forums mobile app

They do offer observer only packages for the dolphin swim in some ports. This might only be available once you are onboard. When we swam with the dolphins in St Kitts and there were several observers (they sat on plastic chairs with no shade, as an FYI). When we met up for the excursion they had different wrist bands for those swimming with the dolphins, those meeting the dolphins and observers. Definitely worth checking into.

My questiion is: Some want to go on private beach day and swim with dolphins. But, I cannot swim, so was wondering if I could just do the beach day, at same place, without paying same price as swimming?

Hi Georgia

If you were more specific about where you were going others who have been before might be able to tell you what other options were available for that area.

There are few areas that would only be having people doing one thing. As Easyboy suggested you would likely be able to take a taxi to that beach area, you might be required to pay a small entry fee.

hope this helps

have a great cruise