Cost for eagle beach

plunker

When we went, we took a cab to the beach and the public bus back. It was an interesting way to go and less expensive. There are threads here about using the buses. It was several years ago that we did this and I don't remember every detail.

• 3 weeks later...

We were there in January. Four of us took a taxi for $13 to Eagle Beach. We were able to get 4 loungers and an umbrella for $30. Had a great time at this beach...beautiful! Here's link to my blog post with pictures: http://2bcruising.blogspot.com/2017/01/day-5-aruba-eagle-beach.html

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were there in January. Four of us took a taxi for $13 to Eagle Beach. We were able to get 4 loungers and an umbrella for $30. Had a great time at this beach...beautiful! Here's link to my blog post with pictures: http://2bcruising.blogspot.com/2017/01/day-5-aruba-eagle-beach.html

Enjoy!

Do you remember where the taxi dropped you off at, at Eagle Beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were there in January. Four of us took a taxi for $13 to Eagle Beach. We were able to get 4 loungers and an umbrella for $30. Had a great time at this beach...beautiful! Here's link to my blog post with pictures: http://2bcruising.blogspot.com/2017/01/day-5-aruba-eagle-beach.html Enjoy!

Just spent an hour reading your blog. WONDERFUL!!!!

Do you remember where the taxi dropped you off at, at Eagle Beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were a little bit south of the Paradise Beach Villas/Tiki Bar & Restaurant. There's a side road (for turnarounds) and the taxi dropped us off at the beach. After a few hours on the beach, we were able to walk back to the drop off area and saw a taxi waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it safe to leave items on the beach when you go in the water if you have rented chairs and umbrella?

Having spent more than 50 years as a confirmed beach lover (all over the world) we can give you a very simple answer. It is never save to leave unwatched valuables on a beach. And that is especially true in the Caribbean. Items of less values such as towels, backpack, etc. are usually fine. Many experienced beach beach users, snorkelers, swimming and SCUBA folks (we fit all those categories) use some kind of waterproof pack or device to hold valuables when in the water. I personally use a waterproof fanny pack that can easily hold my cash, credit cards, and even a cell phone (although I prefer not to chance taking my phone because no waterproof pack in 100% fail safe).

Hank

Is it safe to leave items on the beach when you go in the water if you have rented chairs and umbrella?

There are petty thefts along the beaches from time to time. We always lock up our things whenever we are away from them.

We have bought several things to use. My favorite is the kyss bag. It locks to your chair or palapa. They come in three sizes. I have the medium, which is plenty big for our electronics, wallets, gadgets, etc. It is not big enough to hold towels, but the large one is. Their website is kyssbags.com.

I have also used a vacation vault, but it isn't big enough to hold my tablet. It is sold lots of places. You can google where to find them.

Some people use pacsafe, which looks like a book bag. You can also find them through google.